New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ah so in effect ppp operation pala ito ng smc. it's projected to be a 30 month project kung matuloy so it would be a "just grin and bear it" attitude na lang adopt nating mga apektado.

P 250-P 300 daw malamang ang sisingil for the whole stretch of edsa (presumably) sabi sa interview sa tv kanina kay mr ramon ang so i guess may savings din in the long run. Ika "time is silver", after all. . tsaka kumpara naman sa dinudusa natin ngayon, this is a better alternative.
    Last edited by baludoy; September 20th, 2019 at 01:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ah so in effect ppp operation pala ito ng smc. it's projected to be a 30 month project kung matuloy so it would be a "just grin and bear it" attitude na lang adopt nating mga apektado.

P 250-P 300 daw malamang ang sisingil for the whole stretch of edsa (presumably) sabi sa interview sa tv kanina kay mr ramon ang so i guess may savings din in the long run. Ika "time is silver", after all. . tsaka kumpara naman sa dinudusa natin ngayon, this is a better alternative.
    Wow. 250-300. Prang nichols to calamba ang presyo for a less than 30km stretch of road.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Wow. 250-300. Prang nichols to calamba ang presyo for a less than 30km stretch of road.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    so the question arises,
    "how many of us are willing to pay?"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's the choice that you have to make for yourself. Kung namamahalan eh di sa baba dumaan at magdusa sa traffic pag ayaw ng traffic magbayad.

At least we have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    That's the choice that you have to make for yourself. Kung namamahalan eh di sa baba dumaan at magdusa sa traffic pag ayaw ng traffic magbayad.

At least we have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    good point.
    the rich who will pay and get to drive upstairs, will decongest the poor, below.

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    Oh, so it's going to be a toll road. (Didn't click on the link to read it)

===
    Naalala ko lang when I was a student and they were constructing the Nagtahan flyover. "Tiis lang, this is the solution to traffic congestion in the area!" When it was finally completed, standstill traffic din dun sa flyover hahaha

===
    And yes, we'll just have to make do and bear with it if its the only (practical) solution. The time will come the NCR will look like Coruscant

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the more practical solution (to make edsa less congested) is to widen the coding ban. but this also smacks of political suicide...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    so ilan na elevated road sa pinas.

sa osmena to magallanes

tapos yun ginagawa ngayon sa araneta ave. Ang aliwalas dati ngayon dumilim.

Eventually ang metro manila magigign KULOB PILIPINAS. Nakanangbuhaynaman yan.

palpak sa long term thinking noypi. Hindi marunong sa design. Patche-patche. Ang thinking for the next 10years lang. Dapat for the next 3 generations.

Pag lumindol tignan natin paano diskarte.

Any highrise or elevated structure mas mabigat damage pag may calamity.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    when i got an offered a job in bangkok back in 2002, i thought their traffic mess is still existing.
    nag dadalawang-isip ako noon kung tatangapin ko. did asked some of my friends na andon na at ang sabi wala na raw yung matinding traffic jam.
    lo and behold, ang daming elevated expressways from all direction going in/out of bangkok nung papunta na ako sa aking work location sa south ng bangkok.
    ito rin sinasabi ni misis sa akin, bakit daw di gawin yung ginawa ng thailand pag napapadaan kami ng EDSA sa dis-oras ng gabi from/to airport (dito kasi minsan ang turo ni waze).
    ang planong pagilipat ng airport sa Bulacan ay malaking tulong sa decongestion ng trapik pero makikita pa natin ito siguro after 5 years?
    itong bagong proposal ni RSA can be realized in 3 years time? kaya mas mainam na ito kesa walang solution in sight sa EDSA traffic mess basta maganda lang yung project execution plan nila para di naman masyadong magdudulot ng mas lalong trapik.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just pass a bill to mandate private offices to authorize work from home.
    And give this private offices tax perks for a few years so they would implement it asap.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast