New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 343 of 346 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3459
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,007
    #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Really?Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Kid you not. BF Homes Paranaque has a lot of humps and some of these offroad setup trucks do such a thing. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,254
    #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kid you not. BF Homes Paranaque has a lot of humps and some of these offroad setup trucks do such a thing. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha.....& some can't even clear carpark headroom.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,081
    #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kid you not. BF Homes Paranaque has a lot of humps and some of these offroad setup trucks do such a thing. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pet peeve ko yan not just sa humps, yun tipong biglang titigil sa slight road imperfections na kaya daanan ng sedan * 60kph. sobrang delikado e

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,254
    #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    pet peeve ko yan not just sa humps, yun tipong biglang titigil sa slight road imperfections na kaya daanan ng sedan * 60kph. sobrang delikado e
    It's not uncommon to see sudden slow down by the overly poked....at the sight of slight puddles.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,081
    #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It's not uncommon to see sudden slow down by the overly poked....at the sight of slight puddles.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]
    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    bro kita nila yun from afar, ako nga kita ko eh
    may mga tao talaga na ayaw magasgasan yung gulong nila LOL

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,007
    #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro kita nila yun from afar, ako nga kita ko eh
    may mga tao talaga na ayaw magasgasan yung gulong nila LOL
    Kung ayaw mo magasgasan yung kotse, huwag mo ilabas ng bahay at kumutan mo sa kuwarto mo. Hehehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,200
    #3427
    what they dont know is that our car's suspension is designed and engineered to absorb the shock when going over through a pothole.

    Normal range of motion for our suspension yung potholes, humps, and other road imperfections kaya nothing to worry about.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36,587
    #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    what they dont know is that our car's suspension is designed and engineered to absorb the shock when going over through a pothole.

    Normal range of motion for our suspension yung potholes, humps, and other road imperfections kaya nothing to worry about.
    it's fine for the vehicle, but it's matagtag multiplied, for the passenger.

    unless the suspension is also modified, the taller the vehicle, the more the tagtag is amplified.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36,587
    #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It's not uncommon to see sudden slow down by the overly poked....at the sight of slight puddles.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    i'm not afraid of the puddle of water.
    i'm afraid of what it might be hiding in it.

    dad once biked into a what he thought was just a shallow puddle of water.
    pues, there was a big lubak underneath it.
    he fell and landed badly, necessitating hospitalization.

    for cars,
    imagine a piece of wood with a protruding nail... or an up-ended sharp fragment of GI sheet..
    these lowered portions are a natural for attracting all sorts of things...
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    3
    #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Isn't it tall enough? Do you go trailin'?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    That's still on stock height. But IMO, I think 2nd gen Fortuners would look better lifted at least 40mm or less. (Yes, 2nd gen because there are only 2 generations of the Fortuner. The 1st gen just went with a pre-facelift then 2 facelifts.)

Tags for this Thread

Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]