New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 343 of 348 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    pet peeve ko yan not just sa humps, yun tipong biglang titigil sa slight road imperfections na kaya daanan ng sedan * 60kph. sobrang delikado e
    It's not uncommon to see sudden slow down by the overly poked....at the sight of slight puddles.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It's not uncommon to see sudden slow down by the overly poked....at the sight of slight puddles.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]
    bro kita nila yun from afar, ako nga kita ko eh
    may mga tao talaga na ayaw magasgasan yung gulong nila LOL

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro kita nila yun from afar, ako nga kita ko eh
    may mga tao talaga na ayaw magasgasan yung gulong nila LOL
    Kung ayaw mo magasgasan yung kotse, huwag mo ilabas ng bahay at kumutan mo sa kuwarto mo. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    what they dont know is that our car's suspension is designed and engineered to absorb the shock when going over through a pothole.

Normal range of motion for our suspension yung potholes, humps, and other road imperfections kaya nothing to worry about.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    what they dont know is that our car's suspension is designed and engineered to absorb the shock when going over through a pothole.

Normal range of motion for our suspension yung potholes, humps, and other road imperfections kaya nothing to worry about.
    it's fine for the vehicle, but it's matagtag multiplied, for the passenger.

unless the suspension is also modified, the taller the vehicle, the more the tagtag is amplified.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i'm not afraid of the puddle of water.
    i'm afraid of what it might be hiding in it.

dad once biked into a what he thought was just a shallow puddle of water.
    pues, there was a big lubak underneath it.
    he fell and landed badly, necessitating hospitalization.

for cars,
    imagine a piece of wood with a protruding nail... or an up-ended sharp fragment of GI sheet..
    these lowered portions are a natural for attracting all sorts of things...
    Last edited by dr. d; May 28th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Isn't it tall enough? Do you go trailin'?

That's still on stock height. But IMO, I think 2nd gen Fortuners would look better lifted at least 40mm or less. (Yes, 2nd gen because there are only 2 generations of the Fortuner. The 1st gen just went with a pre-facelift then 2 facelifts.)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post

Just like to share these newly installed Rota Trail R 17x9 ET-10 wheels. Honestly wanted a +10-15 offset only but they only had -10 for the bronze color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I'm not mistaken, Rota Trail Rs here in the Philippines only come in 17x9 -10 or 17x8.5 +10. I think the +15 offsets were already discontinued but I'm not 100% sure about that.. And I agree. I also think that 17x8.5 +10 would be better for your Fortuner since it's on stock height.

Btw, I saw in one of your previous replies that you were planning on having 1" lift springs installed. Stageone Autoparts and Services have OME springs that will lift your Fortuner 1.25" but you may have to upsize your tires to 265/70r17 for better fitment, given the extra height.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i dunno...
    parang hindi matched yung tires sa alloys sa sasakyan...
    para bang... un-decided...
    The tires look pretty cool though. It's a hybrid tire. You get the look of a mud tire with all-terrain performance. Would prefer those than all-terrains that don't have a rugged look. And those are cast aluminums, not alloys.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RL10 View Post
    The tires look pretty cool though. It's a hybrid tire. You get the look of a mud tire with all-terrain performance. Would prefer those than all-terrains that don't have a rugged look. And those are cast aluminums, not alloys.
    pure aluminum?
    i dunno...