New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 339 of 348 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Yeah 16” sizes aren’t as common as before. Most of the popular tire sizes now are 17-18”. These Radars are also indonesian made, singapore brand. Pretty popular din pala sa states for the budget conscious quality tire guys hehe. Will update you. Cant wait to get to highway speeds to hear how loud or quiet they are and if theres any wobble or balance issues.

So far around 80-90kph theres a very weak humming sound, louder than some AT tires but def not like MTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mabilis ba maupod yung thread niyan ?

Oo nga hirap hanapan ng size 16 puro alanganin size sa series

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Mabilis ba maupod yung thread niyan ?

Oo nga hirap hanapan ng size 16 puro alanganin size sa series

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Well so far 700kms pa lang ako since buying and theres been no diff. Afaik these are supposed to last as long as the usual all terrain.

Handles better by the way over the stock bridgestone AT 693s. Must be due to the thicker 10ply sidewalls. Less flex.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Btw, what is a better option to do at this point. Change the stock rims to a Rota Trail R 17x8 with a e10 offset (stock i believe is just 17x7.5 e25) for better handling (i think?) or switch shocks to the Tein endurapro plus? The rims are 35k the teins are a bit cheaper.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Btw, what is a better option to do at this point. Change the stock rims to a Rota Trail R 17x8 with a e10 offset (stock i believe is just 17x7.5 e25) for better handling (i think?) or switch shocks to the Tein endurapro plus? The rims are 35k the teins are a bit cheaper.

Lower offset, wider track, lesser unsprung weight will have some felt benefits on handling, response & aesthetics...but none as significantly felt as having better dampers.
    My experience was w/ Koni FSD/Special Actives on compacts & short-stroke suspension vehicles. Not sure how Tein EP+ relatively compares though. I'd suggest hopping on a similar car w/ such a setup to help the discernment
    ....Or....submit to the tempting & do both.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] We know you'll really be happier. You'll be helping the economy, too!Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Lower offset, wider track, lesser unsprung weight will have some felt benefits on handling, response & aesthetics...but none as significantly felt as having better dampers.
    My experience was w/ Koni FSD/Special Actives on compacts & short-stroke suspension vehicles. Not sure how Tein EP+ relatively compares though. I'd suggest hopping on a similar car w/ such a setup to help the discernment
    ....Or....submit to the tempting & do both.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] We know you'll really be happier. You'll be helping the economy, too!Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Hehehe thank you sir for the feedback.

The Teins are supposedly an OEM upgrade with better and more aggressive dampening thats adjustable with hydraulic bumpstomps.

Yan na muna but susunod ko rims. Di pwede sabay sabay magagalit si misis Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020

Stock rim is 17x7.5 e30.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Got a set of teins na sir. Bilsteins hehehe. B6 4600. They arent konis but theyre close.

Its hard to believe how big of an improvement these are vs the oem shocks. It feels so confident in handling and high speeds now. Im sure 100% the stock oems are durable but man iba pa din aftermarket.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Got a set of teins na sir. Bilsteins hehehe. B6 4600. They arent konis but theyre close.

Its hard to believe how big of an improvement these are vs the oem shocks. It feels so confident in handling and high speeds now. Im sure 100% the stock oems are durable but man iba pa din aftermarket.

How much is the set sir? Using stock springs?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Whoah!!!! Grats!!! When are the wheels?Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Whoah!!!! Grats!!! When are the wheels?Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

After lockdown sir hehe. Rifted between rota trails or 1” lift springs.