New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 340 of 348 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    After lockdown sir hehe. Rifted between rota trails or 1” lift springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't it tall enough? Do you go trailin'?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Just like to share these newly installed Rota Trail R 17x9 ET-10 wheels. Honestly wanted a +10-15 offset only but they only had -10 for the bronze color.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018

Just like to share these newly installed Rota Trail R 17x9 ET-10 wheels. Honestly wanted a +10-15 offset only but they only had -10 for the bronze color.

Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Looking good there! Bronze on white...can't go wrong. The mild poke of et-10 adds the illusion of more meat...just expect more mud.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]...Grats, sir!Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] Still liftin'?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i dunno...
    parang hindi matched yung tires sa alloys sa sasakyan...
    para bang... un-decided...
    Last edited by dr. d; May 13th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014

Wow pogi. Pwede ka Palit ka ng stud na pang land cruiser para mas heavy duty at mas mahaba Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Looking good there! Bronze on white...can't go wrong. The mild poke of et-10 adds the illusion of more meat...just expect more mud.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]...Grats, sir!Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued] Still liftin'?

Thanks boss! Not planning on lifting in the near future as I really enjoy the stance and ride now as is.

Btw i have a 4mm gap between the wheel bore and the hub center. Would a 4mm gap necessitate adding hubcentric rings? So far Ive tried 100kph no vibrations or wiggle naman.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Wow pogi. Pwede ka Palit ka ng stud na pang land cruiser para mas heavy duty at mas mahaba Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the tip sir! What shop can do that? Any model LC will do ba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks boss! Not planning on lifting in the near future as I really enjoy the stance and ride now as is.

Btw i have a 4mm gap between the wheel bore and the hub center. Would a 4mm gap necessitate adding hubcentric rings? So far Ive tried 100kph no vibrations or wiggle naman.

Get those hubcentric rings for mind peace.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Get those hubcentric rings for mind peace.Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner  [continued]

Got em. Mr. Offset aluminum ones. Very tight and snug fit.

These are for 110.1 to 106.1 size. Basically any rota suv rim to standard toyota hub. Bought around P2,500 set.

I guess its a must have for anyone doing aftermarket wheels. Personally I didnt have vibrations but yes for peace of mind na din. You dont want your studs shearing off in a bad bump.