New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1469 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 13691419145914651466146714681469147014711472147314791519 ... LastLast
Results 14,681 to 14,690 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Re replacement bulbs for the dash, T5, T3 i ordered assorted sets from Shopee intended for my Gen 1 Vios "sana". Since last year nasa drawer pa rin.

better bring yours to the shop na lang doc. chill ka lang while they restore your dash lights.

BTW, just went on a 250km loop over the weekend using the innova occasionally flooring the pedal when overtaking and on long stretches. when i went to clean the engine bay, noticed a good amount of damp oil around the inlet hose of the throttle body. it's probably normal blowby but is it excessive already? did any of you added an oil catch can to your innovas?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Good pm, anybody who had their aircon compressor replaced? I would like to ask how much ang original compressor? Mine is sanden ang brand.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Good pm, anybody who had their aircon compressor replaced? I would like to ask how much ang original compressor? Mine is sanden ang brand.
    i do not know the cost.
    but perusing carousell, the range is 8.5K to 12.5K.

but i am wondering,
    why you think it should be replaced?
    my compressor is over 15 years old and over 140K km old, and it still compresses fine.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I have it quoted before and it is around 20K afai can remember. They can check the bearing the one that spins with he serpentine belt if it is stuckup or not.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I have it quoted before and it is around 20K afai can remember. They can check the bearing the one that spins with he serpentine belt if it is stuckup or not.

i imagine,
    this bearing is replace-able?
    even if some folks say it is not...?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i imagine,
    this bearing is replace-able?
    even if some folks say it is not...?
    That im not sure of better ask a qualified mechanic.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    my compressor is making this strange sound whenever I'm cruising at NLEX, I had it check by an aircon shop and told me that its for replacement na.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    my compressor is making this strange sound whenever I'm cruising at NLEX, I had it check by an aircon shop and told me that its for replacement na.
    What kind of strange sound? How about when idle?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    is it sounds like squeaking noises at the compressor?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the more strange part is that you're only having the issue while at cruising speed. one effect i had with the innova's fan clutch losing silicon fluid (at around 95K odo), is that the AC gets overly pressurized making the compressor work harder resulting for it to produce some kind of a whining noise. AC could also be low on PAG oil but the sound it made was close to low whining.

however, when cruising, noise disappears and everything seems normal. and that was because the condenser has now more air blowing on it relieving the pressure from the compressor. may need to make sure the noise doesn't come up even while parked, whether at rev, or idle as Deestone asked earlier.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]