New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well, I just bought my Innova Gas 2 weeks ago. I drove it to Los Banos and back to QC twice and the rest during office days. When I covered 429 kms, I refilled full tank at 44.258 liters. So, that's about 9.69 km/li. Then, I drove on office days with terrible traffic, after 356 kms and another full tank * 42.9 liters, the consumption was 8.3 km/li. I think this is Ok for a 2.0 liter engine. The problem is the gas price is getting higher and higher.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    geebunny,

Your gas consumption looks to be on the average for a 2.0 liter engine. Btw, is this for M/T or A/T?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit
    beeper0358 .... ive bought my altis in toyota alabang and will be buying my innova from there as well. so far wala naman ako reklamo sa service nila. you may want to try talking to them as well

jackrabbit how much discount po did u get s altis nyo? and wat variant/model po. ty

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d
    geebunny,

Your gas consumption looks to be on the average for a 2.0 liter engine. Btw, is this for M/T or A/T?
    Mine is M/T J variant.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    jackrabbit how much discount po did u get s altis nyo? and wat variant/model po. ty
    16.E 2003 bought it last nov 2003. 20k ata binigay na discount. Im selling my altis nga pala so i can buy an innova. anyone interested, let me know

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang daming innova dito sa san fernando pampanga...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Guys, was just reading the posts here about the INNOVA, which is really very informative. I'm looking into buying one also kaya nag check ako sa internet and ended up talking to an agent at Toyota Manila Bay. Mukhang mas maganda ang offers sa ibang dealers dahil sa freebies, or baka di pa lang nag elaborate yung agent na kausap ko . Saan kaya magandang dealer? I'm in Cavite area so I'm thinking of Toyota Dasma, pero I'm out of the country right now kaya through the web pa lang ako nag scout. I have received a quotation for a G variant 2.5 diesel MT and was almost convinced I'll buy it from Manila Bay dealer pero reading this post made me think and maybe look for other options. Any advice is much appreciated

hi beeper, whom you contact to in Toyota Alabang? I've got my Innova more than a week already from Toyota Alabang. The sales lady we talked to was quite accommodating. Her name is Jackie by the way. You can look for her if you wish to negotiate with her. She even calls us at home to update us. Actually, she just called home again to my wife to update us for the car plate...unfortunately, wala pa yung plaka namin.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I refilled full tank at 44.258 liters. So, that's about 9.69 km/li. Then, I drove on office days with terrible traffic, after 356 kms and another full tank * 42.9 liters, the consumption was 8.3 km/li.
    not bad at all. since diesel is 50k more expensive than gas and I usually avg 1200km per month (sine i have another car) and diesel is only 4-5 pesos cheaper.. it will take me more than 3yrs before i can save on fuel consumption... hmmm

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    ang daming innova dito sa san fernando pampanga...
    dito din sa tarlac. parang mga kabute kung magsulputan. akala ko ba naghihirap na ang bayan?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    Anybody bought a Toyoto J variant? Want to know lang kung saan pwede magpakabit ng Power Lock keyless entry. =)
    I bought my Innova Gas J sa Toyota Commonwealth. Duon na rin ako nagpakabit ng alarm / keyless entry. Medyo nahirapan nga sila dahil first time nilang magkabit sa Innova. The prices are Alarm P4,500, Keyless entry P2,500. And they gave me 10% discount.