New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 279 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ah its just that 90% of the time pinapalitan agad ng car owners cloth seatcovers nila, usually its the 1st to go, they upgrade to leatherette seatcovers.

anyway wala pa kc akong kilala that likes corduroy more than leatherettes, to each his own. well corduroy has its advantages over leatherette naman. peace!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    It's really a problem without those wheel wells to protect foglamps from water and/or mud. Let me share this DIY solution a made from the above problem. I just covered the foglamp's back housing with flashband (the one they use as waterproofing band for roof leaks) and applied ample layer of silicon on all crannies of the housing. Will post pic later.
    Eto ung ginawa ko sa back housing ng right foglamp.

Hirap lang ng DIY mo, sealed sya masyado. Yong init di makasingaw. Baka may pumutok o masunog in the long run. Ingat lang dre.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ah its just that 90% of the time pinapalitan agad ng car owners cloth seatcovers nila, usually its the 1st to go, they upgrade to leatherette seatcovers.

anyway wala pa kc akong kilala that likes corduroy more than leatherettes, to each his own. well corduroy has its advantages over leatherette naman. peace!
    Thats fair enough. Thank You!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by apexi_66
    Hirap lang ng DIY mo, sealed sya masyado. Yong init di makasingaw. Baka may pumutok o masunog in the long run. Ingat lang dre.
    He he he. It's better this way I would think kaysa pasukin ng water. You will notice the small P-trap rubber? Yan yung singawan so I dont think na magkakaroon ng problem with regards to overheating. So far A-OK pa rin. Besides, electrical bulbs glow because of heat. Possible pa itong pumutok because of water.
    Last edited by leinahtan; November 5th, 2005 at 08:02 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Helo guys!! hindi daw nag price increase ang toyota this nov. kht pa may e-vat. baka nx wik na kmi kumuha ng unit. sana ma2loy na this time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guys, go to casa as soon as you experience this problem. Toyota might not call it directly as "RECALL" but as the warranty officer of bel-air and QA has advised me, there is a memorandum already that was released by TOYOTA. Tell them that you are already aware of this that the main culprit is the supply pump. But they will be replacing the whole fuel system module as for further study. This step might be considered as a proactive step by Toyota. Thanks to larshell's given information, I was able to talked to the 2 warranty officer and confirmed such issue.

If there are a lot of D4D owners out there, maybe we could request from toyota at least to extend the warranty period. This I think is the least we could bargain for. If there are other ways, please feel free to suggest.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Nag punta ka sa Palace in the sky? Yon lang kasi ang medyo matarik sa Tagaytay na alam ko, Kung aakyat ka sa pinakatuktuk.
    sa nasugbu ako larshell e. ung way kasi dun pababa kung going at paakyat pabalik. ung patarik i-save ko sa lion's head etong pasko. pero sana ung sayo maayos na rin para lahat tayo happy.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs
    peeps, 5 mos na akong naghihintay sa fortuner ko eh hanggang ngayon wala pa. i'm slowly losing my patience. mag-switch na lang ba ako sa innova at i-dress up ko na lang, say 17" concept one mags, and body cladding? ano sa tingin niyo? thanks.
    OT lang po. Beebs, my bro in law has a 2.5L D4D fortuner releasing next week. balak daw niya i benta. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    To All Innova owners, I just want to know your ODO Reading,kindly post your ODO reading and paki narin what month did you get your Innova and also post if gas or diesel.
    Thanks mga peeps.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    sa nasugbu ako larshell e. ung way kasi dun pababa kung going at paakyat pabalik. ung patarik i-save ko sa lion's head etong pasko. pero sana ung sayo maayos na rin para lahat tayo happy.
    Im sure no problem on lion's Head powerfull naman talaga ang innova ayaw nga lang mag start yong sakin.Pag nagawa Innova ko benta ko nato kasi pag wala na warranty nito laging gastos to.