New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    rmlopez, magpapakabit din ako ng seatcover, pero nde yung leather/synthetic, nagpapawis kasi likod ko while driving. Yung fabric type lang gusto ko pero yung A quality. mey idea ka ba kung magkano?
    meron din sila dun nung fabric type. isa sa mga nakadisplay kasi sa shop nila e yung recaro seats na fabric lang ang seat cover. ano ba gusto mo itsura yung parang gamusa na medyo mabalahibo?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    rmlopez, ganda ang seat cover mo. Made to order ba yan o may ready made na sila? Ano sya, Italy (di tali). Meron ba silang velcro instead of tali?
    thanks geebunny! made to order kc pwede ka pumili ng design na gusto mo.
    yung sa akin velcro lahat ng pang itaas, tapos yung upuan puro di tali na.

ang maganda lang sa leather pag meron ka mga makukulit na bata na sinasakay, konting punas lang e malinis na agad. nung minsan kasi sinakay ko pamangkin ko, e dumede sa sasakyan, naiwan bukas yung bote ayun tumapon sa upuan, mahigit kalahating oras ko yatang tinutuyo at inaalis yung gatas, e wala pa naman akong cover nun.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello Inonva peeps. Dumating na din Innova namin.
    G variant D4D A/T Night Mist
    Bilib ako sa makina. Feeling ko kasing Bilis lang niya yung 3.0 Trooper at mas malakas pa kaysa sa Top of the line na 3.0 D-Max both A/T. Well, ofcourse mas magaan kasi Innova. Pero di ko inexpect na ganon kalakas yung D4D A/T

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    can you post pic of this, diko ma-visualize eh...

we are planning to go to Clark Fontana on sunday, puede miniEB dun..

WBR,
    Guys, As I promised, here are the pictures of the common problem of our Innova.
    As per my dealer, they will replace the whole cover assembly. I asked them to include the passanger side. I will comeback there when the replacement parts are available.
    Innova_Boy, I regret to inform you that I can't come to Clark on Sunday due to some important appointment. Beeper adjusted his sched. & he will meet me there tomorrow, May 20 * 11:00am. Sorry to disappoint you bro.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Guys, my latest mileage is 13.2Km/L (G-variant, M/T, Diesel)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Guys, As I promised, here are the pictures of the common problem of our Innova.
    As per my dealer, they will replace the whole cover assembly. I asked them to include the passanger side. I will comeback there when the replacement parts are available.
    Innova_Boy, I regret to inform you that I can't come to Clark on Sunday due to some important appointment. Beeper adjusted his sched. & he will meet me there tomorrow, May 20 * 11:00am. Sorry to disappoint you bro.
    San ba lugar yang kuha mo.. di ko pa rin makuha....

Anyway thanks for the pics busy_road...

hope we can meet some other time na lang...enjoy your vacation...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinxx
    Hello Inonva peeps. Dumating na din Innova namin.
    G variant D4D A/T Night Mist
    Bilib ako sa makina. Feeling ko kasing Bilis lang niya yung 3.0 Trooper at mas malakas pa kaysa sa Top of the line na 3.0 D-Max both A/T. Well, ofcourse mas magaan kasi Innova. Pero di ko inexpect na ganon kalakas yung D4D A/T
    Congrats on the arrival of your new Innova D4d Matic same as mine...

Hope you will like it's power/torque especially when cruising along NLEX... di ka bibiguin niyan..

Pls post your consumption as soon as you have them... Thanks..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    good morning innova owners, I just joined tsikot yesterday and just found this forum this morning. I got my innova a month ago (thank God may plate na din), its a D4D as well. I was also happily surprised with the power and torque, specially the coil springs sa likod. I have a question to you though, sa sobrang excited ko about the performance, tinakbo ko ng 140 sa macapagal the other day pero sandali lang, makakasira ba ito sa makina kung la pang 1000 km tinakbo? someone told me masisira daw e. all the while I though mas maganda nga para "na tra-train" ung engine to run at high speeds. your inputs are highly appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    good morning innova owners, I just joined tsikot yesterday and just found this forum this morning. I got my innova a month ago (thank God may plate na din), its a D4D as well. I was also happily surprised with the power and torque, specially the coil springs sa likod. I have a question to you though, sa sobrang excited ko about the performance, tinakbo ko ng 140 sa macapagal the other day pero sandali lang, makakasira ba ito sa makina kung la pang 1000 km tinakbo? someone told me masisira daw e. all the while I though mas maganda nga para "na tra-train" ung engine to run at high speeds. your inputs are highly appreciated.

ok lang as long as nag-vary yung speed mo. sabi naman ng mga service agents na bago lumabas sa planta ang mga kotse break-in na makina so pwede mo na talaga ihataw.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    RMlopez- ah, ok. thanks. btw, has anyone ever dared to try the top speed of the innova? at what rpm does it flat out? would the results be the same for a/t and m/t? I also know i would find the answer to my next question somewhere in this thread but its too long for me to browse, so, what is the best mileage anyone has ever gotten on a diesel a/t? I am only getting 7.9 on my first tank. I was expecting 12-13