New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 288 of 329 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you can't get an exact replacement part, you might be forced to buy a surplus... assembly!
    good luck, po.
    thank you sir.
    pero sn kaya ako makakahanap ng surplus n gnyan..?

    Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,417
    #2872
    Quote Originally Posted by jehroam View Post
    thank you sir.
    pero sn kaya ako makakahanap ng surplus n gnyan..?

    Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    the usual cathay centers in evangelista and banawe.
    also, paminsan-minsan ay may lumalabas sa online sellers like olx.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    #2873
    Hi Sirs,

    pasingin naman.
    Was about to choose the civic, pero kapos sa budget.
    So sa Altis ako punta, so sana i-ask ko mga to..
    Hopefully may mga sumagot. kahit ano sa mga questions, based on experience.

    Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT

    Sana realtalk :D


    1. Kapag bibili po, much better po ba na inhouse installation payment or car loan sa bank? Best dealer po na closest sa taguig?
    2. Usually ilang days bago makuha yung car if done downpayment?
    3. Sa Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT, ano po yung mga tipong brand new defects? Meron po ba?
    Ano po yung mga dapat icheck para masure na hindi 'lemon' unit yung kukunin ko?
    4. Meron po bang nagpapark ng Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT nila under the sun most of the time? ano po mga effects?
    Open parking lang kasi ako. pipilitin na isilong, pero most of the time, open parking talaga. babad sa araw.
    5. Ano pong mga ayaw niyo sa Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT? #realtalk sana. walang bias. wala naman atang perfect car.

    thanks in advance guys

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,417
    #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiacutie View Post
    Hi Sirs,

    pasingin naman.
    Was about to choose the civic, pero kapos sa budget.
    So sa Altis ako punta, so sana i-ask ko mga to..
    Hopefully may mga sumagot. kahit ano sa mga questions, based on experience.

    Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT

    Sana realtalk :D


    1. Kapag bibili po, much better po ba na inhouse installation payment or car loan sa bank? Best dealer po na closest sa taguig?
    2. Usually ilang days bago makuha yung car if done downpayment?
    3. Sa Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT, ano po yung mga tipong brand new defects? Meron po ba?
    Ano po yung mga dapat icheck para masure na hindi 'lemon' unit yung kukunin ko?
    4. Meron po bang nagpapark ng Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT nila under the sun most of the time? ano po mga effects?
    Open parking lang kasi ako. pipilitin na isilong, pero most of the time, open parking talaga. babad sa araw.
    5. Ano pong mga ayaw niyo sa Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT? #realtalk sana. walang bias. wala naman atang perfect car.

    thanks in advance guys
    1. get written quotations from them, analyze the numbers, and decide which gives the better deal.
    2. if the car is a hot item, or you have certain requirements (color!), baka umabot nang several months. if the car is already in the casa, they can hand it over to you in a few hours. give a few hours more, if the car has to be cleaned first. ask your sales agent, po. they have a good idea of how fast the car can be handed over.
    3. none readily comes to mind. but there are too many possibilities. you can go over the car with a fine tooth comb, and still miss something. i suppose that is what the warranty is for... for defects not immediately apparent upon hand-over.
    4. your paint loses its luster. your upholstery and dashboard, likewise, may suffer from premature ageing.
    5. yung pagka-MT. heh heh.

    good luck.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #2875
    thank you sa reply about sa paint job question a few pages back,had it repainted na, btw,how much would it cost kaya sa side mirror repair? no movement at all...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,417
    #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    thank you sa reply about sa paint job question a few pages back,had it repainted na, btw,how much would it cost kaya sa side mirror repair? no movement at all...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    that would depend, on whether it is still fix-able. it will cost a pretty penny if it has to be replaced. these guys know just how expensive a new assembly is, so they ask a small finger for that little piece that they cannibalized from somewhere...
    sometimes, the problem is in the wiring, as in, na-putol, and not the mechanism.

    last time i had a power lock fixed, it cost me 1.5 K. the guy replaced the electric motor with a surplus unit.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #2877
    thanks doc,a friend told me na baka fuse lang daw siya since walang sound ng movement talaga, i told him wala akong alam sa electronics di ko din siya maintindihan,kaya nag ask ako sa mga experts sa tsikot hehehe...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #2878
    guys normal ba na halos 10k ang damage ni casa sa change oil and checkup etc lang? walang pinalitang parts...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,052
    #2879
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    guys normal ba na halos 10k ang damage ni casa sa change oil and checkup etc lang? walang pinalitang parts...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    P10k?!? What's the breakdown? Pang ilang PMS yan?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50
    #2880
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    guys normal ba na halos 10k ang damage ni casa sa change oil and checkup etc lang? walang pinalitang parts...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    with my 10.5 Gen Altis (2012). Di naman ako umaabot ng ganyang amount in PMS. If I may recall ang medyo malaki lang ay 20K Km can't recall the exact amount. I'm nearing 40K KM, I just don't know kung magkano abutin sa casa. I usually go to Toyota Pasong Tamo for my PMS.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]