New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 133 of 357 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Mga Sirs, just would like to ask all 1.6 10.5 gen ALTIS owners kung ilan liters na oil ba talaga ang kailangan. The reason why I've asked is because when I went for my first 5,000 PMS they charged me with 5 liters, but when I've checked my dipstick it is way over the limit so I have to go back to the service and asked them to reduce my oil. And now that I am going for my 1st 10,000 PMS I want to make sure that I will be charged with the right amount of oil, if it's more than 4 liters then it's ok for me to be charge with 5 liters but if the needed oil is only 4 liters then why would I pay for an additional liter if the engine only needs 4 liters anyway. TIA
    Around 4.2L is needed. They will charge you for 5 liters so you should ask for the extra oil to be returned to you so you can use it in the next PMS (and buy 4L only).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Around 4.2L is needed. They will charge you for 5 liters so you should ask for the extra oil to be returned to you so you can use it in the next PMS (and buy 4L only).
    Thanks Vinj, very helpful indeed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Good am,

May nakapagpalit na ba sa inyo nung side mirror signal light cover? Yung pinaka-housing/cover lang naman ang sira. Yung bulb walang tama. Mga magkano kaya ang abutin nun? Nasagi kasi ng deliveryman namin yung sa isang client na nag-park sa amin.

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi guys. How are you and your cars? Its been a long while since I've visited the forums.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    pero is it ok na 4liters lang exakto ang ilagay na oil?nagpachange oil kasi ako sa iba na then 4 liters lang pinalagay ko, nasa 3/4 ng dipstick limit yung oil.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sa mga nagpalit ng motolite gold battery, ano po ba code nung motolite para sa altis and nasa how much? may tinanungan kasi ako dealer ng motolite ang unang binigay nya sakin e parang NS40 or NS60 (i forgot) nasa 5k...pero sa nacheck ko sa motolite website kapag sinearch ko, ang lumalabas ay N40 lang..4k ang bigay naman nya (less na yung stock battery ko)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tribal View Post
    sa mga nagpalit ng motolite gold battery, ano po ba code nung motolite para sa altis and nasa how much? may tinanungan kasi ako dealer ng motolite ang unang binigay nya sakin e parang NS40 or NS60 (i forgot) nasa 5k...pero sa nacheck ko sa motolite website kapag sinearch ko, ang lumalabas ay N40 lang..4k ang bigay naman nya (less na yung stock battery ko)
    Sir, kakapalit ko lang last week ng battery, it is NS60, Php4,700 (less na yung trade in, original price was Php5,100)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by junjay View Post
    Sir, kakapalit ko lang last week ng battery, it is NS60, Php4,700 (less na yung trade in, original price was Php5,100)
    ah so NS60 po ang kapareho nung battery natin?hindi po yung N40?any idea anu difference kung ang kinuha ko ay yung N40?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tribal View Post
    ah so NS60 po ang kapareho nung battery natin?hindi po yung N40?any idea anu difference kung ang kinuha ko ay yung N40?
    Sir, sa tingin ko difference sa size. I checked sa website ng motolite, mas malapad at mas mataas yung N40, kaysa sa NS60. Baka hindi mag fit sa tray ng altis kung mas malapad. Not sure about this. Wait pa natin yung reply ng mga expert. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If I were to start modding my Altis, I'd go for a unichip, intake, headers, and stabilizer bar. Then probably rims and lowering springs.

Oh, but before all that, an aux-in port. Stupid 10th gen (not 10.5) doesn't have it.
    regarding the aux-in port, we have the same feeling. regarding the unichip, does somebody have any idea where to acquire this? tnx for the reply sir!

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]