New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga sir bakit yung new altis ko lumalakas ang volume ng radio pag nag a-accelerate ako. anyone who has this problem. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mataraki View Post
    mga sir bakit yung new altis ko lumalakas ang volume ng radio pag nag a-accelerate ako. anyone who has this problem. thanks.

There's no problem with your radio.

It's a feature of the Altis HU to adjust the volume automatically to compensate for noise such as acceleration. This feature can be turned off. Just consult your manual.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    im planning to buy a new car. Budget is 800k. im considering to buy an altis G MT. ok ba performance at ride comfort. im also considering other options such as Civic V, mazda 3S, chevy optra, lancer GLS (old model) and vios G XX (which are within my budget). Please help me naman decide what's the best car for 800k. thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Civic ako sa mga choices mo...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi Mga Sir,

I need your help regarding my observation with the whistling sound in the engine when I am in low gear(1st & 2nd). Gusto ko lang malaman if you have the same problem or observation? Ask ko na rin kung normal lang ba yung whistling sound? I drive a 2008 Altis E.

Thanks,

Marlon

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Marlon,

I have not noticed any type of whistling sound on my Altis although I have an Automatic Transmission on mine.

I suggest that you take it up with your dealer and if they find anything wrong, the warranty should cover it.

Good Luck

Btw, on a previous vehicle that I had (Exalta), I noticed a whistling sound after I replaced the air filter element. I tried remounting the air filter element and the whistling sound disappeared.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks again for the info UUE213!

Does any of you installed HID lamps on your 08' altis already? Thanks.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I am considering getting HID Foglights with 4500k rating, not too yellow and not too white but I will check on the warranty first. I don't want to void my warranty just because of HID foglights

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Does anyone know where is the HID ballast of the 1.8V 08' altis located? I'm planning to install High and Low beam HID headlights. But hindi ko kasi alam kung saan dapat nakalagay yon HID ballast. Thank you very much!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hey Guys,

here a few shops that make body kits for the Altis 10th Gen

Starbright: 721-9806 www.starbrightbodykits.com.ph
    Hotwheels: 721-7284 www.hotwheels-autobody.com
    Clifford: 412-6119 www.clifford-bodykits.com

and here are a few places you can get rims/wheels 5/100

www.rotawheels.com
    www.ravanowheels.com
    www.dubshopinc.com

As for the HID ballast location on the 1.8V, sorry I don't know where they HIDe them...