New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 887 of 900 FirstFirst ... 787837877883884885886887888889890891897 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Here is the problem: When you apply brake, may chatter like sound coming from brake pedal, na parang nanggagaling sa abs actuator pump. Its happening not everytime you press brakes but intermittent sya. Noong una lumabas yung ilaw ng abs and P/s, pero pag may ilaw yang 2, walang ingay yung brake. Pag di nka ilaw yung 2 ( abs at P/S) , doon lumalabas ang tunog when you press the pedal.
    I checked all the 4 wheel brake pads, they are ok. Checked all the sensors visually, ok naman. I disabled the abs system by removing the fuse of abs, ok naman ang preno and di na lumalabas ang chatter like sound but of course nka ilaw ang abs, p/s at handbrake/fluid low level indicator ( dahil nga no fuse)..binalik ko yung fuse and continue to run, wala ng mga ilaw ( abs, p/s at handbrake) ngunit meron na namang intermittent chatter like sound pag nag brake ka. So i suspect its the ABS ACTUATOR...any info guys?

Sorry po, this is not a reply to the thread..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    it could be a brake booster leak. it can show this error. does the brake pedal sink a little?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    it could be a brake booster leak. it can show this error. does the brake pedal sink a little?

Yes, the brake pedal sink a little. When the problem arise, parang may fraction of a second na walang kagat ang preno then will sink a little tapos kakagat na ang preno, pero may chatter like sound na successive.

May nabasa akong TSB ( toyota service bulletin) for Camry 2013-2014 na nagsasabi na may problem sa abs exactly what i am experiencing and they are saying na its because of defective brake booster . ( it may be camry sa ibang country and vios sa pinas )

SO how do we test the brake booster? the only way na nakikita ko is to test it with a new one. Any input?

Thanks sa info sir.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    brake control module readout will tell you what the culprit is. either abs actuator or vacuum leak..

checking this might help before going deeper.

Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Vacuum Brake Booster Check Valve | YourMechanic Advice

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi everyone,

Just gonna ask what kind of coolant do you use? When I had my my pms they usually top it up, but am not sure what kind they put in. I’m not sure if its red or pink because of the plastic encasement. Thanks in advance!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.hyde View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just gonna ask what kind of coolant do you use? When I had my my pms they usually top it up, but am not sure what kind they put in. I’m not sure if its red or pink because of the plastic encasement. Thanks in advance!
    It's pink. Open the coolant reservior cover so it would be easier to identify the color. You can refill/top up the coolant anytime, no need to wait for a PMS. Just keep it at the full level.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    It's pink. Open the coolant reservior cover so it would be easier to identify the color. You can refill/top up the coolant anytime, no need to wait for a PMS. Just keep it at the full level.

Thank you so much for the reply sir. That’s the long life pink coolant right? Is there a good brand I should get or any brand is fine? Thanks again!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Super long life coolant.
    Thank you so much for the reply sir. That’s the long life pink coolant right? Is there a good brand I should get or any brand is fine? Thanks again!
    Super long life coolant.
    I just don't know if it is fine to mix different brands although the same color. For my car, I top up Toyota coolant same with what's already in it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Super long life coolant.Super long life coolant.
    I just don't know if it is fine to mix different brands although the same color. For my car, I top up Toyota coolant same with what's already in it.

Thanks! I’ll probably swing by Toyota to get one, just to be sure.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Thanks! I’ll probably swing by Toyota to get one, just to be sure.
    Tantiyahin mo rin anong oras ka pupunta sa Dealership. Nagpunta ako sa Toyota Pasig around 1130AM on a weekday. Walang parking! Ayon bigo. Kailangang bumalik sa work eh.