New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 900 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Or wait for the Toyota Wigo as suggested earlier. Launch date is February.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Our unit will be released soon..

Any tips on things to check before we take the car out of the dealer?

It will be our first car and I am a new driver, just got my license yesterday...

Now this might be a stu*id question:

Paano po ba mag pag gas?

Kunyari sa Shell?

I find it confusing when passing by a gas station, ang dami kasing mga nakasulat na brand names ng gas...

Thanks in advance...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    since shell brand, try asking for fuelsave for the meantime. make sure na gasoline kamo. Earlier I was thinking na since sedan yan malabong magkamali at ma-loadan ng diesel but realized na may mga sedan na diesel nga pala like yung accent.
    yung cover nung gas is below the trunk release. nasa left side mo yan sa bandang floor.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    The gas cover has a label when you open it "Unleaded". The gas boy will ask you what type of UL you want to load up to your car and how much. Pare-pareho lang naman just different pricing. Make sure na it's indicated as unleaded. HTH

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Yung Shell Fuelsave ba is unleaded?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SneezyPepper View Post
    Yung Shell Fuelsave ba is unleaded?
    All gasoline variants in all stations in the PH (pwera lang siguro yung mga nabibili sa mga liblib na lugar) are unleaded.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi Guys!
    I'm new here and just got my 1.3E today!
    Question mga sir, ano pinaka ok para sa inyo na gas for vios?
    salamat!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SneezyPepper View Post
    Our unit will be released soon..

Any tips on things to check before we take the car out of the dealer?

It will be our first car and I am a new driver, just got my license yesterday...

...snipped
    Hi,

Below are some of the things you might want to inspect and look for in your brand new car before taking it out of the dealer. Medyo tamang O.C. lang but it's your car anyway and it doesn't come cheap.

1. Toyota have their set of standard tools/accessories that comes with it. Most of them are listed in the price quotes when you are still haggling with your sales rep. Check if they are working properly. Open the Early Warning Device if they can stand on their own properly, etc.
    2. Check for some scratches on the paint. Sa body, sa door sills, etc. Run your fingers through it. Bring some flash light if you can. Or better have it checked on the well lighted part of the dealership. Most of the scratches can be found on the door sill, driver's side. Mine have few deep scratches on it. Nakalusot sa akin at that time! I thought it was just dust na natuyo dahil na car wash raw. Yon pala malalalim na gasgas na. The door sill in a car is prone to scratches as compared to some vehicles that have higher ground clearance. Mabuti na lang nagawan ng paraan pagdating sa bahay.
    3. If your car comes with a set of mag wheels, check also for some scratches on the paint. Now if you find that the car they are about to turn-over to you have some of those scratches... yon lang!
    4. When you are inside the car and is about to start, check for the movable parts. Various control knobs, handbrake, side mirrors, etc. Check if the handbrake travel is okay with you, or the clutch. Better have it adjusted there at once than having you go back to them after a few days because you feel something is not right.
    5. Let the sales rep explain to you in full detail all the specifics about the model of your car. Ask all the questions as much as you can.
    6. Lastly, check if the fuel that comes with your car is enough para makauwi . Some dealers leave you with 1/4 worth of fuel. Kung more or less 50km ang layo niyo from the dealer, okay na siguro yon for a 1.3. The fuel consumption of a brand new car is the worst. Lalo na siguro kung bago pa lang sa iyo. It takes some time to get accustomed with the gas pedal since they are electronically controlled throtlle. You will have most of the time trying to press on the gas pedal due to some obvious lag or delay in the cars response. This lag or delay is normal. Sooner, mawawala din yon and matututunan mo rin magtimpla ng gas.

Hope this helps and enjoy your brand new car

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by saulkyut View Post
    Hi Guys!
    I'm new here and just got my 1.3E today!
    Question mga sir, ano pinaka ok para sa inyo na gas for vios?
    salamat!
    basta Unleaded Gasoline... preference ko 95 RON, hindi na ako gumagamit ng 91 RON. Napakargahan ko from diff. gas companies; Shell, Petron at UniOil (Euro IV), minsan lang sa Caltex.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    basta Unleaded Gasoline... preference ko 95 RON, hindi na ako gumagamit ng 91 RON. Napakargahan ko from diff. gas companies; Shell, Petron at UniOil (Euro IV), minsan lang sa Caltex.
    Hanggang ngayon nagdadalawang isip pa din ako kung unleaded o premium gas ikakarga ko...pakiramdam ko kase mas ok ang hatak ng premium kesa unleaded pero sabi naman sa manual unleaded gas ok na...anu po ba talaga mas ok sa makina natin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Forums mobile app