New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 255 of 900 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Anong difference ng 1.3E M/T sa 1.5G M/T? Bukod sa makina, I mean yung extra features sa interior and exterior

Di ko kasi matumbok sa specifications.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^
    May play/stop volume up/down sa manibela yung mga G variants. Tapos parang iba rin style ng gauge nila (sa previous gen yan not sure sa 3rd) and most of all leather seats na sila.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Car me maybe View Post
    Anong difference ng 1.3E M/T sa 1.5G M/T? Bukod sa makina, I mean yung extra features sa interior and exterior

Di ko kasi matumbok sa specifications.
    This has been answered on previous posts. It helps to backread. Else, you can get a brochure from any Toyota dealer then you will find in detail the difference between the two variants

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikessj View Post
    This has been answered on previous posts. It helps to backread. Else, you can get a brochure from any Toyota dealer then you will find in detail the difference between the two variants
    Wow Suplado. you are not obliged to answer the question Sir.

BTT: sir Carme may Be, sometimes minute details changes every now and then and the brochures do not actually displays those details. its either you ask around to people who have them and an inquiry to the dealership will be fine.

example, for the vios J (gen 2.5) wala sa brochure na dual air bag siya pero sa gen 2.5 dual air bags na siya.

sa akin na 1.3 g, pang 1.5G na din ung mags na gunmetal color.

hope this helps.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mikessj View Post
    Yes that is exactly what I saw on their page. They did not state the price though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

does the driver's mat on the left merong matting for the footrest? it looks like meron am I right? hassle kase sa mga 3rd gen 1.5G w/ beige iterior owners yung laging natatapakan yung footrest tapos beige pa yung color hehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    does the driver's mat on the left merong matting for the footrest? it looks like meron am I right? hassle kase sa mga 3rd gen 1.5G w/ beige iterior owners yung laging natatapakan yung footrest tapos beige pa yung color hehe
    Below is the manufacturer's website which I hope will help:

Floor Mats All-Weather | WeatherTech.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Wow Suplado. you are not obliged to answer the question Sir.

BTT: sir Carme may Be, sometimes minute details changes every now and then and the brochures do not actually displays those details. its either you ask around to people who have them and an inquiry to the dealership will be fine.

example, for the vios J (gen 2.5) wala sa brochure na dual air bag siya pero sa gen 2.5 dual air bags na siya.

sa akin na 1.3 g, pang 1.5G na din ung mags na gunmetal color.

hope this helps.
    Sorry di na ko nagback read, dahil nalula ako sa 254 pages.

Meron bang 1.5G na hindi beige ang interior? Or pwede i request na black interior?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybone1k View Post
    ^
    May play/stop volume up/down sa manibela yung mga G variants. Tapos parang iba rin style ng gauge nila (sa previous gen yan not sure sa 3rd) and most of all leather seats na sila.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    Just compared the steering wheel of My Vios E to Vios G from reviews, they are identical. The "G" has tweeter pods though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Car me maybe View Post
    Sorry di na ko nagback read, dahil nalula ako sa 254 pages.

Meron bang 1.5G na hindi beige ang interior? Or pwede i request na black interior?

trust me, you'll learn a lot from those 254 pages. To answer your question, as of writing, 1.5G only comes in a beige interior.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I got my plates already.. 4 months waiting time..

Anyway, pinasilip ko sa aking trusty mechanic kung saan nanggagaling yung kalampag sa harap.. He found out na manipis daw ang front mounting bushing ng shocks.. May play daw sa area na yun kaya may kalampag.. I will relay it sa casa and inquire kung may mas makapal na bushing sila.. And yung rattle sa dashboard, pwede pala tanggalin yung top part ng dash as someone posted a picture here before.. I guess the simple solution is to put double sided tape and manipis na foam kung may saan may rattle..