The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    specswise...

13secs vs 8-9seconds

Huge difference in power and speed.

The Toyota Prado Diesel has only 160HP/163PS(low tune) and not the 190HP 3.0D4D

If you're shopping in the 4M territory, better buy that v8 diesel. The passing power over slow vehicles is worth the difference.
    Agree with stock engine. And thats on the power specs.

But space wise, cargo volume, interior quality..... the LC200 beats the prado hands down.

Not all people look for this, but if youre also looking for the 'presence and X factor' , the LC200 definitely wins this one as well.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Agree with stock engine. And thats on the power specs.

But space wise, cargo volume, interior quality..... the LC200 beats the prado hands down.

Not all people look for this, but if youre also looking for the 'presence and X factor' , the LC200 definitely wins this one as well.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Mas gusto ko yung unassuming but nice. The Prado seems to fit that bill for some reason. The LC200 almost screams LOOK AT ME pag puti or itim. Silver is nice though. I see lots of random colors din that seem like local units. Merong dark red and dark green...

Still holding on to our '03 Camry for this reason.

Kasama rin pala ako sa mga walang pambili ng bago hahaha
    Last edited by mda; January 14th, 2018 at 11:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    specswise...

13secs vs 8-9seconds

Huge difference in power and speed.

The Toyota Prado Diesel has only 160HP/163PS(low tune) and not the 190HP 3.0D4D

If you're shopping in the 4M territory, better buy that v8 diesel. The passing power over slow vehicles is worth the difference.
    Sir, stock LC200 diesel doesn’t do 0-100 in 8-9 seconds. More like 10-12 secs hehe.
    Tuned na po yang mga 8-9 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Sir, stock LC200 diesel doesn’t do 0-100 in 8-9 seconds. More like 10-12 secs hehe.
    Tuned na po yang mga 8-9 seconds.

stock
    2016 Toyota LandCruiser GX (V8 diesel) 0-100km/h & engine sound - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Oo nga no. Hehe sorry, I stand corrected. May napanood din kasi ako 0-100 video ng “tuned” LC200, 8 secs. So minimal lang pala improvement ng tuned versus stock.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    At almost P4.0M range, a buyer would be better off with either a Pajero or Explorer and of course, the much expensive and worthy LC200. The Pajero has a stronger diesel engine, while the Explorer V6 Turbo has more horses and premium then the Prado V6 for, more or less, the same price. The LC200, of course, is the ultimate of all.

This model is actually starting to be a relic, or its already a relic here just like the Patrol SS, which was just retired by Nissan last year. A facelift of this one could have had the newer engine and tranny but it turns out that it's just like the safari; no more new mechanical updates.

At least the pajero became almost 200hp for its diesel, which is a good move by mitsu. This thing, meanwhile, leaves much to be desired because of lack of engine updates and the stupid pricing.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Buying LC150 or LC200, beast machine, workhorse wise, very reliable.
    still pareho ang quality..

Parang bibili ng sapatos,

Ang LC150, Running shoes, at LC200, Basketball Shoes.

Bibili ng ganitong variant,

Dalawang Reasons lang naman..

1. Personal and Luxury,
    2. Business Reasons..

Kung wala nang paglagyan ng pera.. on the spot.. pwedeng makuha ang unit..

Kung investor naman, hati sa dalawa, loan sa sasakyan at loan sa investment..

Sa sasakayan, walang balloon/lump sum payment, at hindi nag-appreciate..

Hindi kailangan maghintay ng kalahating taon para dumating ang unit na order..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My family has
    2016 LC200
    2014 LX570
    2016 LC150 (Prado - gray unit) euro specs

regarding the lc150, i am not sure if my engine has the 170 or 190 HP.. The local i believed has the 163 hp.

In terms of suspension, coming from a the santa fe, the santa fe has a car like feel, but there is this feel of refinement I cannot explain which I am satisfied. The prado has a better suspension compared to the new fortuner, kahit naka 20" ako, my brother in law's new fortuner has a lot of body roll.

Same thing, I am quite surprise why TMP did not bring the GD engine.. At least happy ako, kasi useless mag upgrade.. hehehe

I prefer driving the prado rather than the LC200.. Mas better ang LC200 na may driver (which always happen to us)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    pag 0-100 in less than 10sec, its probably the 190hp version 2018 Toyota LC Prado2018 Toyota LC Prado

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast