New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Talk about regression and outright toyota stupidity: 3.0 and 5AT who wants to use buy this 410Nm oldie? for 500k more you get an LC200 with a Diesel V8 😲

Toyota Motor Philippines Brings in 2018 Land Cruiser Prado; Hikes Prices of Land Cruiser LC200 (w/ Specs) | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews & Prices - ************

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; December 19th, 2017 at 11:11 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Talk about regression and outright toyota stupidity: 3.0 and 5AT who wants to use buy this 410Nm oldie? for 500k more you get an LC200 with a Diesel V8 😲

Toyota Motor Philippines Brings in 2018 Land Cruiser Prado; Hikes Prices of Land Cruiser LC200 (w/ Specs) | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews & Prices - ************

different cars for different people... Im sure after a year or so, they will change the drivetrain..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Dapat yun 2.8l engine at 6 Speed at same with top OF the line fortuner . Sure marami pa din bibili; Toyota kasi hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Same case with the outgoing LC120 in 2008-2009...

The 4x4 Fortuner already had the 1KD engine but the Prado was still using the 1KZ-TE...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    makes business sense na tinaas nila, kasi sa TRAIN dapat bumaba yan eh, so ganun lang pala gagawin ng manufacturers. wonder what will Ford do with the Explorer, kasi with TRAIN dapat bumaba yun

and what about this prado

"The instrumentation is new, integrating a 4.2-inch TFT color display to serve as the multi-information display. The center console is also new, serving as home to a touchscreen display audio system with GPS, Bluetooth function, and 6 speakers."

anu ba naman yan 4.2in, mas malaki pa screen ng iphone x lol. katabi ko ngaun sa condo naka LC Prado, pero parang hindi naman na ako naiingit kahit naka blue power lang ako. I mean wT, 4M+ vehicle for a decade old technology

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    makes business sense na tinaas nila, kasi sa TRAIN dapat bumaba yan eh, so ganun lang pala gagawin ng manufacturers. wonder what will Ford do with the Explorer, kasi with TRAIN dapat bumaba yun

and what about this prado

"The instrumentation is new, integrating a 4.2-inch TFT color display to serve as the multi-information display. The center console is also new, serving as home to a touchscreen display audio system with GPS, Bluetooth function, and 6 speakers."

anu ba naman yan 4.2in, mas malaki pa screen ng iphone x lol. katabi ko ngaun sa condo naka LC Prado, pero parang hindi naman na ako naiingit kahit naka blue power lang ako. I mean wT, 4M+ vehicle for a decade old technology
    7inch ang Headunit with 6 speakers

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Not to mention that Toyota puts the same infotainment of lower models in the prado/LC too.

Parang Mas good buy pa Ang gas version Ng prado. 3.1 Lang at least malayo difference from the LC200.

7inch ang Headunit with 6 speakers

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Talk about regression and outright toyota stupidity: 3.0 and 5AT who wants to use buy this 410Nm oldie? for 500k more you get an LC200 with a Diesel V8 2018 Toyota LC Prado

Wtf they’re using the old 3.0 pala?? Timing belt pa yan haha. When the first facelift came out 2 years ago, I thought they included the 2.8 in the changes. PH market nalang ata ang gumagamit ng 3.0 for Prado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    a prado is a prado. just that. only for the chosen few.. interior is far more upscale vs the fort...we are not talking about practicality in this car segment.. men who buy this are moneyed and wants to be different.. If I'll get a Prado, ill buy the gas version... cheaper than its diesel brethren but with same interior goodies..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sinauna na roof rack nyan Prado, yun plastic na may awang. di tulad ng mga roof racks ng PPV ngaun wala na awang tapos clear coated body color painted pa.

dun pa lang dapat mag-iisip ka kung bibile ka ng Prado eh mas maganda pa accessories ng current PPVs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast