New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    he isnt jumping inside as much. they really made the suspension very complaint.

New Toyota Land Cruiser/Prado 2018 review ? see just how tough it is! - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hi to all. Been planning to buy an SUV that's not PPV based but couldn't find a toyota branch with a Prado model unit. Hope the forum can provide me answers on the ff if it is available on the 4.0 Gas variant. The pictures on the website shows it but it's not indicated on the specs sheet.
    1. Does it have a center differential lock?
    2. Does it have a rear differential lock?
    3. Does it have controls inside the dashboard to control the height adjustable suspension?
    4. Does it have the CRAWL control that is available on the LC200 premium?
    5. Does it have power back door to swing open and close?

Many thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Nakabili ka na?
    Quote Originally Posted by robie_cc View Post
    Hi to all. Been planning to buy an SUV that's not PPV based but couldn't find a toyota branch with a Prado model unit. Hope the forum can provide me answers on the ff if it is available on the 4.0 Gas variant. The pictures on the website shows it but it's not indicated on the specs sheet.
    3. Does it have controls inside the dashboard to control the height adjustable suspension?

Many thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by robie_cc View Post

Many thanks in advance.
    I can only answer some of those questions since ours is not the latest model but I'm pretty sure about the following, assuming we're talking about the Prado 150 series (2009 - present):

3. Local Prados don't come with height adjustable suspension
    4. Crawl control is standard on local Prados
    5. Back door is not power operated

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    2018 Gas prado:

Toyota found a way to make a crappy factory stereo crappier by not providing usb, aux or ipod connectors.

To follow daw...

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    May bluetooth naman daw... pero parang pati yun nilagyan ng intermittent feature. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by tanigui View Post
    2018 Gas prado:

Toyota found a way to make a crappy factory stereo crappier by not providing usb, aux or ipod connectors.

To follow daw...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345