New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 529 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    This ones a looker! Best one of the bunch for me. Interior shots from topgearphil are also gooooood. Classy and clean. I dont like the montero's taillights and although the everest is super macho, may certain appeal for me eto, especially in white.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Get ready for an influx of 2nd hand suvs soon heheh. We need an innova and hopefully the new one also looks good.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The new innova will be killer if it gets its dna from the fortuner (which i believe it will )

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Actually good for all of us Consumers! With the advent of all these major players new Suv models. Hindi na magkakaron ng mga business gimmicks Ang nga dealers. if they will employ the waiting list; DI ; sure na Ang potential buyers will jump to competitors SUV. Wag Lang sana maging parang cartel Lahat sila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    home run nanaman sa toyota itong 3 models nilang ito

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    At first halos masuka ako sa itsura nung mga leaked photos.. pero habang tumatagal paganda ng paganda sa paningin ko!

I was betting on the Monty in terms of looks, but now it's the Fortuner.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At first halos masuka ako sa itsura nung mga leaked photos.. pero habang tumatagal paganda ng paganda sa paningin ko!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbites View Post

Staring at the new Fortuner still didn't improve its looks for me. The design of that rear quarter panel looks, oh i don't know, amateurish. The new Ford Everest is really looking good to me right now, but the looooooooooong roll-out really baffles me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Staring at the new Fortuner still didn't improve its looks for me. The design of that rear quarter panel looks, oh i don't know, amateurish. The new Ford Everest is really looking good to me right now, but the looooooooooong roll-out really baffles me.
    Kaka start lng ng assembly ng Everest for Right hand drive Asean version. Its a long wait for left hand drive Everests.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Talking about assembly. TMP might be assembling the new Fortuners locally. If so, Mitsubishi/Isuzu might follow suit with their Montero/Mux.

Imagine if Thailand gets another major flood. Limited supply for asean markets.

Hopefully this happens(not the flood) ☺
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 15th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    People are hating on the new Fortuner's looks just as they bashed the outgoing one's Altezza tail lights. Well it's that Altezza Fortuner that was able to win back the pickup-based SUV crown from the Montero. Nowadays, noone even talks about the Fortuner's taillights.

2016 Toyota Fortuner