New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 529 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    How much to upgrade the upholstery and side panels to leather? You had this done sa casa or outside? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw one on display sa Toyota Otis with the black leather. I think its 55t for the leather upgrade.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Kaya play tv plus o DVD kahit umaandar sasakyan, may code sila pinipindot sa head unit sa Winterpine void lang warranty sa Casa
    Bakit mavoid warranty? Winterpine parin yong taga kabet sa casa.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull_615 View Post
    golden rule siguro..
    he who has the gold, makes the rules.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    golden rule siguro..
    he who has the gold, makes the rules.
    Oo nga noh..also the casa price of accessories very gold..lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^winterpine naman ang may hawak ng warranty ng head unit. Wag kayo magpaniwala sa lahat ng sinasabi ng casa.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull_615 View Post
    Pwede ka magpalit kung sa casa ka mismo bibili ng accessories.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

- yes it has paddle shifters
    - yes side panels of the door and dash board are genuine leather but colored black
    - yes USB avi,mp4, mp3 plays and mkv wont play
    - SADLY =( USB movies only works if your in PARK mode gear.. it wont play if its running
    - no turbo lag felt even overtaking
    - and YEah door handle has fresh scratches now
    - its has GPS navigation also if your new and your SA didnt explain to you tere a nav micro sim in the radio manual you have to insert it yourself

more review later still at 30km mostly idle so i m gas consumption is high for sure lots of tinkering around still
    Magkano pag re upholster to black leather from the awful beige? Kasama yung side panel and dash?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE;2711266]^winterpine naman ang may hawak ng warranty ng head unit. Wag kayo magpaniwala sa lahat ng sinasabi ng casa.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

winterpine will probably warranty the unit. but will it answer for the other electrical gremlins of the car that may arise during the warranty period, whether they were caused by the ex-casa job or not? yes, the chances are small, but...
    my opinion.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks, man!
    I hope your test at high speeds will still be good because I am really eyeing this car and just waiting for my 2.4v.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

- yes it has paddle shifters
    - yes side panels of the door and dash board are genuine leather but colored black
    - yes USB avi,mp4, mp3 plays and mkv wont play
    - SADLY =( USB movies only works if your in PARK mode gear.. it wont play if its running
    - no turbo lag felt even overtaking
    - and YEah door handle has fresh scratches now
    - its has GPS navigation also if your new and your SA didnt explain to you tere a nav micro sim in the radio manual you have to insert it yourself

more review later still at 30km mostly idle so i m gas consumption is high for sure lots of tinkering around still

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    so far use it in NLEX its smooth fast and stable can go faster but i just limit it to 100, fastest at 120 kph i think brief moment

tv plus entertainment working while at that speed.. navi system is quite ok it has split screen if your about to turn..

but i prefer my waze.. id say it drives more like a car than previous gen1. kids didnt complaint at the 3rd row..

so i hope that helps..

2016 Toyota Fortuner