New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 202 of 529 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oil catch can installation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    i would like to ask if you anyone have experience and solve these on a 2.8 4x4 odo 2k release around june 2016. i have updated the transmission already which resolved the issue that was evident and it took me a long time back and forth from the casa to have it updated and i want to resolved these if i would.

1. at 1800-1900 rattle(additional noise with different tone) can be heard from the engine
    2. when aircon blower is set more than 3 some tsk tsk (every 4 or more seconds after sound is produced)
    3. stereo cant connect/pair with mobile device i have "super" (thats what the selection is called) reset it in the deep menu the phone can detect AVN but when connecting error the device is not in range. headunit cant detect my mobile device as well i have made sure that my mobile devices are visible. the head unit was able to save the mobile devices i have paired before. i have tried to on and off the bluetooth on the headunit and when it is on i can see the bluetooth icon lightly shaded
    4.since i have installed a tmps i have balanced the tire pressure, i have too steer very lightly to the right to have the car go straight and if i but the steering to the center it slowly runs to the left.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Naka anong mode ba kayo most of the time? ECO, NORMAL OR SPORTS?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    eco, but the engine rattling noise is present in any mode

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Naka anong mode ba kayo most of the time? ECO, NORMAL OR SPORTS?

As much I want to save fuel, I always end up in Normal mode kasi nakakabitin ang Eco parang under power. I only use Sport/Power mode when I'm in a hurry (karera mode hehe).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    About to hit my 5k kms PMS. Routine check-up lang po ba to? Or comes with other expenses? Tnx
    Got a quote from an SA of Toyota Shaw...he gave me about P1,400! I also consulted him my 1st (1K) PMS in Pasig which cost me P9,800+...napailing cia kasi dapat daw nasa 5K lang. Now, I'm asking for a quote from Pasig (for 5K PMS) for comparison. If they doubled the Shaw quote again, then Shaw na lang ako lage PMS kahit wala na ung jacket hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Got a quote from an SA of Toyota Shaw...he gave me about P1,400! I also consulted him my 1st (1K) PMS in Pasig which cost me P9,800+...napailing cia kasi dapat daw nasa 5K lang. Now, I'm asking for a quote from Pasig (for 5K PMS) for comparison. If they doubled the Shaw quote again, then Shaw na lang ako lage PMS kahit wala na ung jacket hehe
    My first (1k) pms was only around 5k pesos.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    would like to ask if you anyone have experience and solve these on a 2.8 4x4 odo 2k release around june 2016. i have updated the transmission already which resolved the issue that was evident and it took me a long time back and forth from the casa to have it updated and i want to resolved these if i would.

1. at 1800-1900 rattle(additional noise with different tone) can be heard from the engine
    ^^search Timing chain rattle in youtube, compare if similar sounding sa yo...

2. when aircon blower is set more than 3 some tsk tsk (every 4 or more seconds after sound is produced)
    ^^^could be relay clicking? Vent motor adjusting... Verify sa casa na lang.

4.since i have installed a tmps i have balanced the tire pressure, i have too steer very lightly to the right to have the car go straight and if i but the steering to the center it slowly runs to the left.
    ^^check wheel alignment. Hopefully i warranty pa ni casa. Do it ASAP since possible premature wear sa tires mo. Mahal pa man din gulong ng SUVs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    My first (1k) pms was only around 5k pesos.

Im wondering how much your total maintenance cost will be til 20k ( 1k+5k+10+15k+20k)

Aabot ba ng 20k in 1yr?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Im wondering how much your total maintenance cost will be til 20k ( 1k+5k+10+15k+20k)

Aabot ba ng 20k in 1yr?
    Low mileage mga car ko sir, I doubt it if it will reach 10k kms a year, I'm using full synthetic oil, sabi nila balik na lng ako after 8months.

2016 Toyota Fortuner