New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 529 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Does your 3rd row seat squeak whenever it is folded and stowed? If flat yung road it won't squeak pero pag medyo bumpy or uneven road it squeaks.

Sent from my S7 Egde

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Our Fort 2.4V VH conduction sticker was bought last August. Experienced this too earlier. Our family had a roadtrip (90km one way) and there were no problems on the way to our destination, but on the way home, I noticed that the Fort sometimes continued to rev at the 2000-2500 rpm range even when I lifted my foot from the gas pedal. I tried adjusting the floor mats three times to make sure it didn't jam the pedals but I experienced the revving around three more times. What I did was step on the break and it would go away after around 5 seconds. Really got scared because I was driving with the whole family.

This was the first time it happened. And hopefully the last.
    Clear lang natin;

1st case:
    Engine continues to rev at 2000rpm even gas pedal is released and car is still slightly accelerating? - not normal.

2nd case:
    Engine continues to rev at 2000rpm even gas pedal is fully released and car is slightly or strong decelleration is felt(parang naka hand brake ka na feeling?) - this is the so cold engine brake feature and completely normal.

Alin sa dalawa ang naexperience nyo?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Our Fort 2.4V VH conduction sticker was bought last August. Experienced this too earlier. Our family had a roadtrip (90km one way) and there were no problems on the way to our destination, but on the way home, I noticed that the Fort sometimes continued to rev at the 2000-2500 rpm range even when I lifted my foot from the gas pedal. I tried adjusting the floor mats three times to make sure it didn't jam the pedals but I experienced the revving around three more times. What I did was step on the break and it would go away after around 5 seconds. Really got scared because I was driving with the whole family.

Were you going steep downhill? I experienced that going downhill along Pico de Lorro. Read it's normal as the tranny was engine braking at low gear to help slowdown without using the brakes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskEngineer..._im_traveling/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Corolla Altis

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    sir meron na po alam kayo ng G to V headlight upgrade? Ung nakikita ko sa OLX is from thailand and based from garyq its different since RHD ang thailand.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Toyota North EDSA matched the 50k discount of Toyota Makati and will throw in full 3M windshield tint. Insurance is around 29k. We're paying in cash also.

FORTUNER 2.4 4X2 G DSL M/T
    Srp 1,386,000
    Less 60,000
    FREE 3 yrs. LTO Registration

Additional Freebies:
    ✔Tint
    ✔Toyota Carpet Matting
    ✔Seatcover
    ✔Rustproofing/Undercoat
    ✔1st 1000 and 5000 Labor PMS Checkup
    ✔Tools/Jack
    ✔Toyota Umbrella
    ✔Toyota Keychain
    ✔300php worth of Fuel upon release
    ✔️Sun Visor

Ito yung nakuha namen last nov sa SA ko na pinagisipan kong mabuti. hehe. VIA Purchase Order

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Oh well, I feel bad for you, too. I wasn't able to report the incident to Toyota coz I had an emergency call that I need to attend to in our province. I was out then of the city for a week & I did not use the Fort instead si Innova ginamit ko. Two days later umuwi wife ko from travel. She went out for a ride with the Fort thou I warned her about the incident (one good thing, tiwala ako sa driving skills nya, she even drives faster than I do but not wreckless hehe). She drives it several times without problem naman and until to date we never experience the "SUA" thing. I would tell never the floor mat is the culprit coz it's flat & placed intact with enough distance from the gas pedal. Really, the fault was at the Fort system itself.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Do you guys still turn off the AC before you turn off the engine or no need to turn off the AC na?

Sent from my S7 Egde
    I don't know but ever since regardless of the high-technology they're putting in the car, my personal rule of thumb is to turn off all switches (i.e. light, head unit/radio, A/C, side mirrors) before shutting down the engine. You can never go wrong doing it :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Not bad. You got P10,000 more discount. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by kaloyski19 View Post
    FORTUNER 2.4 4X2 G DSL M/T
    Srp 1,386,000
    Less 60,000
    FREE 3 yrs. LTO Registration

Additional Freebies:
    ✔Tint
    ✔Toyota Carpet Matting
    ✔Seatcover
    ✔Rustproofing/Undercoat
    ✔1st 1000 and 5000 Labor PMS Checkup
    ✔Tools/Jack
    ✔Toyota Umbrella
    ✔Toyota Keychain
    ✔300php worth of Fuel upon release
    ✔️Sun Visor

Ito yung nakuha namen last nov sa SA ko na pinagisipan kong mabuti. hehe. VIA Purchase Order

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    I don't know but ever since regardless of the high-technology they're putting in the car, my personal rule of thumb is to turn off all switches (i.e. light, head unit/radio, A/C, side mirrors) before shutting down the engine. You can never go wrong doing it :D
    Thanks sir Vann-O, right now I'm switching off the AC before I turn off the engine, I'm also doing the same for the other electronics as what you mentioned except the Hu.

Sent from my S7 Egde

2016 Toyota Fortuner