New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 158 of 529 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarCharlie12 View Post
    Just got my unit sir pero yung gas variant. Inakyat ko ng anitopolo lang with 6 passengers ok naman. Medyo matakaw lang sa gas ata or depende din sa pag drive. Manual kasi talaga ang naksanayan ko.

Still happy dahil nakuha ko yung unit bago matapos ang bakasyon ko. Shout out lang kay Sir Kishan, ty sir.
    The gas engine is still the same 2TR-FE (fr 1st gen Fort) but with dual vvt-i (i think).

Its true this engine guzzles gas like tomorrow but still a bit more fuel efficient than the K20 engine of our CRV.

Even in the 1st gen this gas engine can climb kinda steep hills (like the one in the Puzzle Museum in Tagaytay) with 8 passengers on board. I just put it in "L" or 1st gear.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    had mine installed sa toyota pasig, im very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    Nagpainstall ako sa casa ng tv plus, tuwing naka ON parklights and HL nawawalan ng signal ang tv plus.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    they normally cut a wire near the hand brake but they will make you sign a waiver.

Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    Paano tanggalin yung video bypass sa handbrake para makapanood ng video while drivng?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    they normally cut a wire near the hand brake but they will make you sign a waiver.
    What's the content of the waiver?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    its a safety feature. you are waiving claim from the manufacturer in case you meet an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    What's the content of the waiver?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    hi anybody here who bought the gasoline version of this SUV? any feedbacks

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarCharlie12 View Post
    Just got my unit sir pero yung gas variant. Inakyat ko ng anitopolo lang with 6 passengers ok naman. Medyo matakaw lang sa gas ata or depende din sa pag drive. Manual kasi talaga ang naksanayan ko.

Still happy dahil nakuha ko yung unit bago matapos ang bakasyon ko. Shout out lang kay Sir Kishan, ty sir.
    ah ok good meron na pala. so it's powerful pala. nice! i don't mind the gas guzzling disadvantage. I have an old V6 explorer vs a Hyundai Sta Fe CRDi. laki gastos ko sa pagawa ng CRDi, dami problems sa diesel pag nag-old age. unlike my explorer, it's like 3K a year maintenance for me, but gasoline is just to cheap to maintain even a V6.

i'd go for this gasoline Fortuner

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    yes, Toyota has confirmed that there is indeed a tranny problem and ordering will be 15 working days. replacement takes about 2-3 days and it has a different part number. if not, they are also launching a software update by august 2016 to help solve the problem. at least , they recognize the problem and doing something about it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes, Toyota has confirmed that there is indeed a tranny problem and ordering will be 15 working days. replacement takes about 2-3 days and it has a different part number. if not, they are also launching a software update by august 2016 to help solve the problem. at least , they recognize the problem and doing something about it.
    so which is it? hardware or software? or... both..?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    So sir advisable na bang bumili ng fortuner ngyn?

2016 Toyota Fortuner