New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 529 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I really hope its not fabric but this looks fabric to me. super dirt magnet. credit r.paul for the image.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by predo View Post
    I really hope its not fabric but this looks fabric to me. super dirt magnet. credit r.paul for the image.
    Based on the pic, it does like fabric.

My bad. I got confused after looking at various variants on the same day.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Went to Toyota BGC earlier for my car's PMS. Checked out the Fortuner while waiting. My thoughts:

1. Color scheme for the G is really problematic, to say the least. I would suggest getting leather seat covers since the middle part of the seat is difficult to clean. For the door fabric, the part where you put your elbow on the door will be most prone to stains.

2. There's a lot of leather on the armrest, dash board, handbrake, center console, and steering wheel. This makes getting leather seat covers a good idea.

3. Legroom is decent for both second and third row. Reclining 3rd row seats help make the ride more comfortable for those unfortunate enough to be seated there.

4. Regardless of variant, the Fort looks more awesome in person than in pictures. I can imagine how much better it'll look with 20" rims. The G doesn't have the chrome lining from the A to D pillar that the V has. It adds a touch of class to the car. The chrome door handles aren't much to my liking though, but they're not exactly tacky.

5. Unlike the Montero and Everest, the Fortuner has a beautiful rear.

6. The 3rd row seats are much easier to stow because of the spring-assisted mechanism. However, it does reduce the available cargo space a lot. I still would've preferred a flat-folding 3rd row.

Bottomline, I would understand why the Fortuner will still be the top-selling PPV despite being short on features. So many people were in the showroom today, asking how to trade in their existing cars and when they can get a Fortuner as quickly as possible. I expect a lot will bite the in-house financing deals just to get a unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Lexus-esque tail lights. I need to see one in a showroom. Including the Innova.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    The front end's chrome bits remind me of Ultron. Apart from that, pretty car.

In-house financing gets priority even over cash buyers. You guys might want to check out Toyota Marikina and Cubao. Being Metrobank owned, in-house financing is Metrobank financing. Would save you a bundle and not have to worry about not getting prioritized.

Is it true that Toyota is requiring buyers to purchase around 100K worth of Toyota accessories?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Based on the pic, it does like fabric.

My bad. I got confused after looking at various variants on the same day.
    afair the door sidings and the seats do not have the same texture that is why i thought the sidings were made of leather.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    The front end's chrome bits remind me of Ultron. Apart from that, pretty car.

In-house financing gets priority even over cash buyers. You guys might want to check out Toyota Marikina and Cubao. Being Metrobank owned, in-house financing is Metrobank financing. Would save you a bundle and not have to worry about not getting prioritized.

Is it true that Toyota is requiring buyers to purchase around 100K worth of Toyota accessories?
    i doubt it... they do not have a near monopoly of the market anymore. so many choices available now.

maybe with the innova, considering there is no direct competition right now.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post
    i doubt it... they do not have a near monopoly of the market anymore. so many choices available now.

maybe with the innova, considering there is no direct competition right now.

Toyota may not have the monopoly of the market anymore but there are still a lot of people out there who are hesitant to buy a Montero, MUX and Everest but wouldn't think twice in buying a Fortuner

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The showroom was so full of people earlier today, getting quotes for the new Fortuner. Call it overpriced or underspec'd, at the end of the day, people think that it's priced well because it's a Toyota and are all scrambling to buy it.

Because demand far outstrips supply right now, dealers maximize the opportunity. Who wouldn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The base automatic is actually priced ok at 1.476M

Im guessing Mitsubishi had to extend the 50k discount just to level the field for the moment. And they can remove the discount anytime to justify the price increase. Fair game for the manufacturers.

Now if only bank interest rates are lower... the sales figures will rocket

Thinking out loud lol

2016 Toyota Fortuner