New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 224 of 529 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    I choose montero because its fun to drive . Not because of its looks nor reliabilitiy. Mas pogi pa akong tignan sa ducati . Lalo na sa chicks hehe. About parts mas mura naman dihamak ang ppv. A bigbike maintenance and repair are way more expensive and parts are difficult to find some times i need to go in other country to buy the parts. And each minor semplang would cost the insurance at least 50 k. Rims ng bmw gs could cost a 100k pag nabingkong. So montero parts is not issue. In fact my mux consumable parts are bought in thailand. My mux has never been to casa. Its just a waste of money if you have. Know how on the mechanical parts. I am also a an engineer and mechanic. I modified and repair my motorcycle its my hobby. And motorcycle engine is more complicated than cars it runs at 13k to 15 k rpm. Producing 125 hp at mere 600cc. And failure would means death running at 260 to 300 kmh in just sub 30 seconds. I also have a full time mechanics that overhaul and maintain our companys trucks and service. And the funny thing is that when i claim warranty to hyundai they cant fix the engine when hot needs to start the key twice to start the engine. I was the one who solved the problem. I just dont trust casa except when i can see how they pms my cars . Had bad experience in them .it happen that they do the pms on the suzuki apv they forgot to tightened the drain plug. Yun tumagas sa nlex buti nalang nainform ng katabing car sa amin. Otherwise katok engine.
    Fortuner is a pratical car. Reliable less maintenace good resale value .People bought it for practicality rather than enjoyability. Most of our peers who are bikers bought montero for their performance and price practicality. A full time 4wd will be safer that 4x2 in high speed cornering. And this cannot be done by fortuner turning at 70 to 80 kmh at sharp curved. I have tried it in mux with traction control pumalo yun likod hehe.
    IMO people buy PPVs mainly to be their daily drive car/ workhorse. If im going to choose a car to be daily driven or workhorse i want it to be reliable so reliability and maintenace is a big factor. Also, if i want a car to be fun to drive i'd rather get a proper capable 4x4. PPvs are like jack of all trades but master of none.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Ano naman kakalikutin mo sa montero? Specs wise lamang lang sa electronic features sa loob montero. At the end of the day maintenance and reliability will count.

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Proof na alam ni toyota ang market niya. Hehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Naka electronic parking brake ba ang Fort? If hindi baka i pursue this one.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Hindi. Si monty lang ang naka electronic parking brake sa big three afaik.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Naka electronic parking brake ba ang Fort? If hindi baka i pursue this one.

Normal handbrake ang Fortuner.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by quinametzin View Post
    Hindi. Si monty lang ang naka electronic parking brake sa big three afaik.

Okay. Then it's better nga. Elecrronics do break down in an unpleasant moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Normal handbrake ang Fortuner.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys, timing chain na ba or belt driven pa ang gd series? Just want to clarify it hehe. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZforFUN View Post
    Guys, timing chain na ba or belt driven pa ang gd series? Just want to clarify it hehe. Thanks

timing chain.. the belt outside is just the drive belt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    timing chain.. the belt outside is just the drive belt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the quick reply sir 2016 Toyota Fortuner

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by quinametzin View Post
    ayon lang sir, mejo purist kase ako. haha. hindi ba mavovoid ang warranty pag nag add ako ng TPMS na naka hardwire sa fusebox? ang gusto ko kase if wala talagang choice eh yung TPMS na nasa spare dash slots lang. salamat
    Yung sa akin sir no wires needed, naka bluetooth na yung TPMS sa controller.

Sent from my S7 Edge

10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Good morning sirs!!!
    Anybody who can lead me to a prolly better SA for a Fort 4x2G m/t?
    Paid the reservation fee of 5k with Toyota La Union 1st week of Feb pa with an approved PO from PNB, d naman naga-update yun SA ko even if I call/text her, very seldom na me makuha ako reply. In fact kahapon she promised to update me kung pang-ilan na ako sa pila, waited the whole day. . . wala. Was trying to call her, me text din. . . no comms =(

2016 Toyota Fortuner