New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Will do, sir.

Although ang comparison ko lang din sa NVH ay Vios, Mirage, City, Adventure, Fortuner, Altis.

Pero may workaround naman sa NVH, well at least lessen it by putting sound deadening sheets sa doors, even sa floor pwede.

However as a brand new vehicle, parang ayoko naman ipabaklas lahat ng panels agad agad. So as long as tolerable yung NVH, ok lang sakin. Kaso test drive ata sa parking lot lang e. haha

I guess better test kapag meron na sa dealerships mismo test drive, at least pwede mo test sa highway at least.
    The concern that I have is actually due to an article I've read from UK. Yung review nila sa doors parang sobrang gaan daw which gives the car that cheap feel. And also pag ganun mas prone sa dents ang kaha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    The concern that I have is actually due to an article I've read from UK. Yung review nila sa doors parang sobrang gaan daw which gives the car that cheap feel. And also pag ganun mas prone sa dents ang kaha.

Well, it's the UK, so mas mataas ang standards nila.

Also, it's a cheap car relatively, so expected na agad.

Ka-excite tuloy mag test drive haha!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I've already paid reservation fees to Subaru and VW, but Suzuki threw a wrench in the plan with this release. The GLX is really tempting for the price. I just wanna see it in person first. The only thing that's putting me off is the panoramic sunroof. Same reason that I'm having second thoughts about the VW Golf GTS. I'd rather not deal with the added heat and potential leaking later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Leachim1 View Post
    Sir paupdate kami dito after your test drive on how was it. I asked the SA kaya lang yung sa BGC daw BAKA sa Tuesday pa magkaroon sa showroom nila, di ko kasi maisingit aa sched this weekend ang pagpunta sa MOA. Ang concern ko talaga is yung feeling na pag nakasakay ka sa loob ng car parang dinig na dinig mo yung labas na parang halos wala na insulation. Also yung pag sinasara yung pinto, yung tunog na parang sobrang nipis ng kaha. These are the things na common on some of the japanese cars in our roads since the goal is mapagaan ang total weight ng car for fuel efficiency so parang sobrang nipis na ng kaha.

ANCAP CRASH TEST: Suzuki Vitara (215 - onwards) side impact test at 5km/h - YouTube

As long as the doors hold up to side impacts, that's good enough for me.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ang laki ng problema dito, takot sa cheap door saka panoramic sunroof lol

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Corny naman ng test drive event kanina sa moa. Di pwede ilabas. Ano kwenta dun sa loob 10kph lang. Nevermind na lang umalis na lang ako. Pero sa looks, unang tingin parang ssangyong tivoli. Ang baba lang mas ok pa rin ecosport e. Except for that dct transmission

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Corny naman ng test drive event kanina sa moa. Di pwede ilabas. Ano kwenta dun sa loob 10kph lang. Nevermind na lang umalis na lang ako. Pero sa looks, unang tingin parang ssangyong tivoli. Ang baba lang mas ok pa rin ecosport e. Except for that dct transmission

Lol bro. And i thought you were referring to your handle.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotoy View Post
    I've already paid reservation fees to Subaru and VW, but Suzuki threw a wrench in the plan with this release. The GLX is really tempting for the price. I just wanna see it in person first. The only thing that's putting me off is the panoramic sunroof. Same reason that I'm having second thoughts about the VW Golf GTS. I'd rather not deal with the added heat and potential leaking later on.

ANCAP CRASH TEST: Suzuki Vitara (215 - onwards) side impact test at 5km/h - YouTube

As long as the doors hold up to side impacts, that's good enough for me.
    If you're concerned bro about the sun/moon roof, leaking, then don't use it...

Added heat? Put a good tint on it and close the cover.... I have no problem with our ride with sun/moon roof....
    Last edited by CVT; November 18th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

Hhmmmm and I was thinking it could be a competition to the ecosport... 😉

Anyway we'll see how the public will warm up to this ride...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Patawa naman ung sa loob lang test drive. Car makers usually insure the test drive units in case they get into accidents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk