New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 82 of 473 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 4722
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,494
    #811
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Rolex Deep Sea Dweller
    Panerai Luminor Marina
    Nga pala ... salamat sa sankatutak na peke na binibenta sa greenhills, relos ko parang peke na rin tingnan ...

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,626
    #812
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Nga pala ... salamat sa sankatutak na peke na binibenta sa greenhills, relos ko parang peke na rin tingnan ...
    kaya siguro madalang narin nakawin ang relos ngayon ang dami ng imitation...

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,024
    #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

    wow! tibay ng timex.
    matibay talaga Timex, kaso wala siya sinabi sa anak ko
    imagine dalawang timex ko nasira nya, Iron Man tsaka Expedition

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    37,685
    #814

    ^^^ G-Shock na ToughSolar ang ipagamit mo bro,- Walang Tulugan....

    16.7K:sampay:>>>:weathermanf2:

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    202
    #815
    Got some.. Medyo im into watches..

    Tag Heuer, Philip Stein, TechnoMarine, Lacoste and Anne Klein..

    I really wanna have a Rolex.. Pero parang it's really not practical.. But, I'm not saying i won't buy naman.. Hehe

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,494
    #816
    Quote Originally Posted by pink888 View Post
    I really wanna have a Rolex.. Pero parang it's really not practical.. But, I'm not saying i won't buy naman.. Hehe
    I beg to disagree, a Rolex is an investment. That is, you can sell it again, and it will retain much of its value. I can tell that most of your watches are quartz movements, no real "peso" value on those, except when you first bought it. The Tag is the only exception.

    The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual/Datejust is good for you.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,505
    #817
    dream watch ko hublot F1 king pow....

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,781
    #818
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I beg to disagree, a Rolex is an investment. That is, you can sell it again, and it will retain much of its value. I can tell that most of your watches are quartz movements, no real "peso" value on those, except when you first bought it. The Tag is the only exception.

    The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual/Datejust is good for you.
    actually, nag-a-appreciate pa nga ang price pag luxury watches. kaya para syang precious stones at properties

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    #819
    eto lang sa akin... simple and cheap....

    Casio SGW-100

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    202
    #820
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I beg to disagree, a Rolex is an investment. That is, you can sell it again, and it will retain much of its value. I can tell that most of your watches are quartz movements, no real "peso" value on those, except when you first bought it. The Tag is the only exception.

    The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual/Datejust is good for you.

    Sir, I really wanna buy one soon.. I'm working hard to be able to afford one.. Thanks

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]