New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 84 of 472 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 4719
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,031
    #831
    A very simple Casio


  2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,905
    #832
    90% of the time, the watch I wear is my Seiko 5 automatic - it's a SNZG57K.


    I've also got a couple quartz watches - one from Skagen Denmark and another from Kenneth Cole. Nothing really fancy.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,781
    #833
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    90% of the time, the watch I wear is my Seiko 5 automatic - it's a SNZG57K.


    I've also got a couple quartz watches - one from Skagen Denmark and another from Kenneth Cole. Nothing really fancy.

    nice watch you got there sir! may world time pa.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,494
    #834
    Have you guys noticed those Food Network show hosts wearing nice looking watches?

    Bobby Flay, Rolex, Omega, Franck Muller
    Guy Fieri, Breitling, Rolex, Omega
    Tyler Florence, Franck Muller, Panerai, Omega, Rolex, U-Boat, Graham, etc. (watch model ata itong tao na to)
    Alton Brown, Panerai, Rolex, Patek
    Emeril Lagasse, Rolex palagi
    Ina Garten, Rolex ladies


    Sometime I just watch their show, to guess what watch they are wearing ...

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #835
    Omega De Ville
    Montblanc
    Vacheron Constantin Tourbillon

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    #836


    rado

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    170
    #837


    My pangharabas watches


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    37,666
    #838
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post


    rado
    Sa iyo ba iyan bro.? O, isinukat mo lang?....

    17.7K:santas:

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,350
    #839
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Have you guys noticed those Food Network show hosts wearing nice looking watches?

    Bobby Flay, Rolex, Omega, Franck Muller
    Guy Fieri, Breitling, Rolex, Omega
    Tyler Florence, Franck Muller, Panerai, Omega, Rolex, U-Boat, Graham, etc. (watch model ata itong tao na to)
    Alton Brown, Panerai, Rolex, Patek
    Emeril Lagasse, Rolex palagi
    Ina Garten, Rolex ladies


    Sometime I just watch their show, to guess what watch they are wearing ...
    Sponsorship as well perhaps?

    Any feedback on Certina watches? I was given a sizeable enough discount at a watch store and was thinking of replacing my scratched up Casio Edifice daily driver with this watch brand.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,781
    #840
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sponsorship as well perhaps?

    Any feedback on Certina watches? I was given a sizeable enough discount at a watch store and was thinking of replacing my scratched up Casio Edifice daily driver with this watch brand.

    Ung Certina watches yan ba ung hawig sa Rolex?

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]