New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 678 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    For swatch users, which is the best one (for men)?

    I'm planning to buy one online.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    for some reason, swatches do not sit comfortably on my wrist, plastic and metal cases, both

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally, not worth it. For the same price I can get a real luxury watch. The S2 Classic is reasonable with its sub-10k price tag. ��

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    we have S2.
    we dare not challenge its waterproofing claims.
    also, one has to charge it daily.
    and we rarely get to enjoy its other functions.
    and... every other third wrist in the workplace has a smart watch!

    get the speedy already!
    brag!

    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 5th, 2017 at 09:21 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,683
    #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally, not worth it. For the same price I can get a real luxury watch. The S2 Classic is reasonable with its sub-10k price tag. [emoji4]

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Found out it doesnt have a heart rate and sleep tracker unlike the S2. I find these features quite important in my daily routine. Hopefully the next iteration will have those functions.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,119
    #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Trip ko yung speedy moonphase. Bagay ata size sa 8.5inches ko na wrist eh.
    Wish I had your wrist size bro. Daming bagay na big watches sa 8" and up. Jut and I have about the same wrist size but mine is a bit flatter. I can get away with up to 42mm watches.

    Imho a bigger wrist can accommodate a small watch but a smaller wrist can't get away with a big watch.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we have S2.
    we dare not challenge its waterproofing claims.
    also, one has to charge it daily.
    and we rarely get to enjoy its other functions.
    and... every other third wrist in the workplace has a smart watch!

    get the speedy already!
    brag!

    heh heh.
    I charge my S2 Classic every 3 days lang doc. I use up mga 30% per day. The steps and heart rate trackers are nice but the most useful feature is getting to read messages on the fly.

    Will get a Speedy when I go to Japan, just doesn't seem worth it to get it locally..

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I charge my S2 Classic every 3 days lang doc. I use up mga 30% per day. The steps and heart rate trackers are nice but the most useful feature is getting to read messages on the fly.

    Will get a Speedy when I go to Japan, just doesn't seem worth it to get it locally..

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Ha? 3 days? Is that power saving mode? Naka off na ang auto heart rate ko and other fitness monitoring pero max ko 1.5 days lang

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Ha? 3 days? Is that power saving mode? Naka off na ang auto heart rate ko and other fitness monitoring pero max ko 1.5 days lang

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    I have the display turned off when I'm not looking at the time. When I tilt the watch to look at the time naman, it turns on so functionally it'a not a problem for me.

    With the always-on feature, it lasts just a day.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have the display turned off when I'm not looking at the time. When I tilt the watch to look at the time naman, it turns on so functionally it'a not a problem for me.

    With the always-on feature, it lasts just a day.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Ganun din sakin. Pag-tilt lang tsaka open. Bakit ang tagal ng battery mo? Not power saving mode?

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Ganun din sakin. Pag-tilt lang tsaka open. Bakit ang tagal ng battery mo? Not power saving mode?

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    No yung normal lang. Brightness at 4 or 5. Wifi off, Bluetooth lang naka on. I use a dark dial.



    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No yung normal lang. Brightness at 4 or 5. Wifi off, Bluetooth lang naka on. I use a dark dial.



    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    7-8 ata brightness ko. Di ko kasi makita agad e. Haha
    Wifi off din. I'll try a black watch face kung humaba rin. Thanks sir

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]