New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 234 of 497 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4963
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    991
    #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    This today....the Orient Star Classic with blue hands and power reserve indicator




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ganda sir. Is that a dome glass? Magkano score mo dito sir?

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,127
    #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Ganda sir. Is that a dome glass? Magkano score mo dito sir?

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Yes, itís domed sapphire crystal with AR coating. You can see some distortion of the dial when you look at the watch at an angle.

    I believe they go for around Php 19-20k at The Hourglass. This one was a gift.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,462
    #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    The Seiko brand was tainted by the Seiko wallet commercial lol

    But Seiko is super underrated here. But I’ve seen blue collar workers sporting Seikos so I’m impressed by their choice.

    ipopost ko din dapat nakasira yung wallet commercial...




    ---------

    sa watch store swerte na makabenta sila ng lima or sampo sa isang araw.... minsan nazezero pa..... pero mukhang ok lang kasi ang dami naman nila pwesto sa buong pilipinas...

    maganda seiko.... kaso yung mga nakadisplay hindi enticing.... usually mukhang pang lolo, saudi tonyo look, big dial or ala gshock bouncer bulldog look.... sino ba magagandahan kung suot mo wallclock sa pulso mo..... ang wrist ng pinoy hindi bagay sa ganyan.... its like trying to be hiphop wearing longshorts pero height 5'6....

    dapat damihan nila display canvass and leather strap....








  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #2334
    Seiko tuna

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,046
    #2335
    ^
    Nice. Don't know what it is about divers. They all look so good to me.

    This one today on super comfy Milanese:



    Sooo thick...



    A little too big for my wrist hehe.

    Samsung's sliding spring bars are heaven sent. Makes strap changing practically idiot proof. Wish more manufacturers would use em.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,871
    #2336
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ^
    Nice. Don't know what it is about divers. They all look so good to me.

    This one today on super comfy Milanese:



    Sooo thick...



    A little too big for my wrist hehe.

    Samsung's sliding spring bars are heaven sent. Makes strap changing practically idiot proof. Wish more manufacturers would use em.
    Nice! Did you order the white/black pair? What is the length bro?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,609
    #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ^
    Nice. Don't know what it is about divers. They all look so good to me.

    This one today on super comfy Milanese:



    Sooo thick...



    A little too big for my wrist hehe.

    Samsung's sliding spring bars are heaven sent. Makes strap changing practically idiot proof. Wish more manufacturers would use em.
    Wow that strap looks really good! And very nice IWC Pilot Chrono face. Did you buy it or free face?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,046
    #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Wow that strap looks really good! And very nice IWC Pilot Chrono face. Did you buy it or free face?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro! Re: The IWC - ish Pilot dial it's just a free default face. Have to admit I haven't gotten used to most of the S3's features yet.

    Before the S3, this was my last digital watch:



    Tech has come a long way from then.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:08 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    991
    #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Thanks! Yes, itís domed sapphire crystal with AR coating. You can see some distortion of the dial when you look at the watch at an angle.

    I believe they go for around Php 19-20k at The Hourglass. This one was a gift.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Magaling pumili yung nag gift sayo bro. Nice piece ☺

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    20,431
    #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    ^
    Nice. Don't know what it is about divers. They all look so good to me.

    This one today on super comfy Milanese:



    Sooo thick...



    A little too big for my wrist hehe.

    Samsung's sliding spring bars are heaven sent. Makes strap changing practically idiot proof. Wish more manufacturers would use em.
    Aus ah, IWC pilot look nga. Cool strap too.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]