New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung makakapaghintay kayo... baka mailabas na din ang tsikot laptop bags and backpacks as well as gadget bags... fully padded... materials used are the same with the one used sa mga moutaineering bags.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    kung makakapaghintay kayo... baka mailabas na din ang tsikot laptop bags and backpacks as well as gadget bags... fully padded... materials used are the same with the one used sa mga moutaineering bags.
    Maganda yan. Sana makakuha ako.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im using a samsonite backpack and an old IBM (which really gives me backpains) bag. the backpack is the one that i use if i am overseas or on provincial trips. the old IBM bag is the one i use everyday.

might visit landmark dept store one time this week to get something smaller. based on by officemate, daming choices dun for as low as 400 pesos.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    im using a samsonite backpack and an old IBM (which really gives me backpains) bag. the backpack is the one that i use if i am overseas or on provincial trips. the old IBM bag is the one i use everyday.

might visit landmark dept store one time this week to get something smaller. based on by officemate, daming choices dun for as low as 400 pesos.

Pa post naman kung saan sa landmark. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Anybody heard of Timbuktu? I've a laptop sleeve of that brand and the quality of the materials used for it is really nice and strong.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yes, i have heard of timbutktu already. i didnt have one kaya di ko alam yun quality and durability.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Anybody heard of Timbuktu? I've a laptop sleeve of that brand and the quality of the materials used for it is really nice and strong.
    It's Timbuk2. I've got the black laptop sleeve and the material is ballistic nylon so it is very durable. I also liked the purple corduroy lining inside.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    LOL, my bad.

I actually have the very same item and color. Good to see that it's catching on.

Also, anybody ever used the memory foam bag thingie of Samsonite? Saw one on sale for around Php 2,XXX before. Would've bought it except that the size wouldn't fit my current lappie.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wenger Pegasus Backpack
    (galing dun sa gumagawa ng swiss army knife)

Pang 17", light weight and built to last!

Bought it here... http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wenge...oductDetail.do
    [ http://www.shopping.com/xPC-Swiss-Ar...-Army-Knife-tm ]
    [ http://snpi.dell.com/sna/images/prod...e/A0657734.jpg ]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by musang View Post
    Pa post naman kung saan sa landmark. thanks!
    its at the second floor. luggage section. daming choices.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
laptop bags