New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ano ba itsura nung samsonite laptop bag?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    The other thing I hate about the bags that come with laptops is that it has "I'm a computer. Steal me." written all over it - it's so obvious that there is an expensive piece of equipment inside that is portable enough for a crooked minded person to steal and run off with.

My advice to you is get a bag that's inconspicuous, comfortable to carry around, light, has lots of compartments and ideally can double as an overnight bag for clothing and stuff.
    This is very true especially for individuals who travel or commute a lot. To help protect our programmers (who are usually assigned their own notebooks) we give them backpacks we buy from a shop in Galeria. Not sure if the backpacks are imitations or a local brand (brand is CAT), but they seem to be made for construction workers as they have a lot of compartments and are heavily stitched. Considering that they have held up well for over two years and countless commutes and travels, they are really a bargain at P500 each.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    get a laptop sleeve (Php200-2800) and use any bag you want

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    ano ba itsura nung samsonite laptop bag?
    Dami klase eh. May semi-hard case na backpack type, mayron naman messenger bag type. Anyways, here's what my bag looks like:

As you would see, it's actually two-bags in one. The backpack I can use to pack clothing for a two-day trip while the detacheable smaller bag is the actual laptop bag. However, the knapsack can also function as my laptop bag.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Dami klase eh. May semi-hard case na backpack type, mayron naman messenger bag type. Anyways, here's what my bag looks like:

As you would see, it's actually two-bags in one. The backpack I can use to pack clothing for a two-day trip while the detacheable smaller bag is the actual laptop bag. However, the knapsack can also function as my laptop bag.
    I think this is nice. Where did you buy this and how much?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Kiko, How much are you selling your crumpler? Does it have many compartments?
    I always wanted to put my usb drives, power adaptor, backup discs, tv tuner, antenna, inverter etc. in my laptop bag but it seems it doesn't fit all in one carry. Can you send me pics at my email?
    mikaztro*yahoo.com
    [SIZE=1]Yes, it does have many compartments (laptop & camera bag kasi siya).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Kung problema niyo yung style ng bag na pinagsisigawan na "Hoy, mamahalin ang nasa loob ng bag na ito! Nakawin niyo ako!", dito sa Crumpler eh walang problema. Parang bag lang ng highschool ito eh. Hehehe. Not to mention yung sobra-sobrang attention nila to details and quality (patented nila "chickentex fabric" na ewan ko kung saan gawa, ripstop linings, etc.). Yun nga lang, talagang mahal compared to other laptop bags. Pero trust me, di kayo magsisisi dito. Pamasok ko na bag at lalagyan ko ng cellphone eh Crumpler din. Hehehe.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    san meron tong mga sleeve? are these the neoprene type?

Quote Originally Posted by rlp1099 View Post
    get a laptop sleeve (Php200-2800) and use any bag you want
    wala bang neoprene lang so it's light yet may protection.
    wat are the other choices if bag instead of backpack? ok din yung samsonite. if only they sell just the detachable bag portion. hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    I think this is nice. Where did you buy this and how much?
    JA, I got in on sale last year at Robinson's Market Market for 3.8K petot but it used to retail at aroud 4.3K or so. AFAIK, it's still available at Travel Club.
    I like that bag because it's light, has lotsa pockets, doesn't strain my shoulders in long hauls and it's in one of my favorite colours - organge. ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    This is very true especially for individuals who travel or commute a lot. To help protect our programmers (who are usually assigned their own notebooks) we give them backpacks we buy from a shop in Galeria. Not sure if the backpacks are imitations or a local brand (brand is CAT), but they seem to be made for construction workers as they have a lot of compartments and are heavily stitched. Considering that they have held up well for over two years and countless commutes and travels, they are really a bargain at P500 each.
    CAT you said? AFAIK, sila yung gumagawa nung mga super-sturdy na Caterpillar boots and footwear.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Eto yung pinapangarap ko na mabili (kung 'nde ako maka-afford ng Lowepro):

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
laptop bags