New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    for laptop users here, do you still use the bag that came with your laptop? seems like ibm develop their bags to help people develop scoliosis.

What brands are good, durable more importantly light, most importantly available locally

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nope. The Targus bag that came free with my rig is - believe it or not - heavier than my laptop so I don't use it. For long hauls, I use either my orange Samsonite bag (that can double as an overnight travel bag) or my red Echolac. For short hauls, I use an old Delsey bag.

The other thing I hate about the bags that come with laptops is that it has "I'm a computer. Steal me." written all over it - it's so obvious that there is an expensive piece of equipment inside that is portable enough for a crooked minded person to steal and run off with.

Good laptop bags I know of that are available locally are Jansport, Samsonite, Delsey and Targus (the soft kind).

My advice to you is get a bag that's inconspicuous, comfortable to carry around, light, has lots of compartments and ideally can double as an overnight bag for clothing and stuff.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; September 19th, 2006 at 01:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm using The North Face RECON for my laptop. Ok na Ok sya pang travel at ang dami mo pang pwedeng ilagay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm using a laptop backpack which i purchased at Virra Mall (there's a shop on the 3rd level that sells a good number of laptop bags) for around 2K++. Nice and simple (di pansinin). They have models that can carry more stuff but the price also goes to the 4K to 8K range depending on the type.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ok ang Targus... proudly Philippine made... bilhin mo lang ang tamang size na kailangan mo... most na mabigat e dahil designed for 15 inch laptops... kung 12 inches lang laptop mo, buy the smaller bags...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    The other thing I hate about the bags that come with laptops is that it has "I'm a computer. Steal me." written all over it - it's so obvious that there is an expensive piece of equipment inside that is portable enough for a crooked minded person to steal and run off with.
    [SIZE=1]...kaya ako, CRUMPLER ang binibili ko. From laptop to my DSLR, Crumpler pa rin ang the best. Quality and design, panalo talaga. Not to mention yung trendy designs niya. [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    [SIZE=1]...kaya ako, CRUMPLER ang binibili ko. From laptop to my DSLR, Crumpler pa rin ang the best. Quality and design, panalo talaga. Not to mention yung trendy designs niya. [/SIZE]
    Yep, that's a very good brand. You can store your camera stuff and your lappy inside. I'm thinking of getting one myself, although I was looking at some LowePro models through the 'Net the other day.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    thanks sa mga inputs.

san available crumpler?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    [SIZE=1]*nicolodeon: Camera bag po ba hanap mo? I am selling my barely used MicroTrekker. Dumadami na kasi collection ko ng Crumpler. Hehehe.

*icon: Sa Digital Walker po (sa ParkSquare at Market!Market! lang ang alam ko). Meron din sa Apple stores pero alam ko eh limited lang.[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    i know a couple of folks who developed back pains because of the regular laptop bags .. that's why i prefer the backback type .. i use northface as well ..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
laptop bags