New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    CAT you said? AFAIK, sila yung gumagawa nung mga super-sturdy na Caterpillar boots and footwear.
    Yup. Actually that was my first impression, too. Rather, my assumption - that it was made by Caterpillar. But the logo appears to be different. Plus at less than P500, the price was too low to be a genuine Caterpillar product. Anyways, the backpacks seem to have held out pretty well considering the tear and wear they have been subjected to.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my wife and I bought a backpack laptop bag from Nike...oks na oks ehehe inabot ata 3k pero ganda nman, sulit, kulay orange

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    san meron tong mga sleeve? are these the neoprene type?

wala bang neoprene lang so it's light yet may protection.
    wat are the other choices if bag instead of backpack? ok din yung samsonite. if only they sell just the detachable bag portion. hehe
    cheapest and most expensive ones are found in rockwell

fully booked= very thin neoprene like material-pang 14-15 in screen lang available and only 1 color ang meron- maroon php 200 more or less

mobile 1 at basement= case logic Php 1.5k

apple store sa may bowling= mobile juice Php 2.8k

one thing about branded laptop cases, very well padded and you have a choice if you want it fit or with a little allowance depending on your notebook's size-boils down to your taste really

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    case logic is ok, cheap,good material

im using a generic foam bag then i put my laptop inside my mailman bag=)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    finally got one of these mailman(?) type bags sa travel club. tatak nya caseman.

thought about the sleeve pero parang ok na yung protection ng bag na to.

thanks sa mga inputs

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    North Face messenger bags * ghills tiange going for php 1.5k
    really good looking, well made

sleeve's offer you the alternative of just carrying your notebook around when you need it....its such a hassle to move from one meet to another and have to open bags for security

'course havin a sleeve will mean you're batt's all charged up since you'll have to lug around your ac adapter and scout for the nearest seat next to an outlet

spare hicap lappy batteries next to additional ram and a kensington lock should be part of your kit

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    onga...i need one more battery for spare and a kensington lock. gastos... :lol:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    HEDGREN backpack user here..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ngayon ko lang napansin. there is a portion surrounding the free acer laptop bag that i got, it looks like carbon-fiber na diagonal weave (pero yellow...so pwede siguro kevlar? LOL!) but minus the clear resin finish. hehehe. nice touch, me likey a lot! :lol:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bro./Sis saan po bah ang shop nang Jansport bags? Meron po bah sa SM North or Megamall? Salamat po

laptop bags