New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinp
    Can't blame her. This country really sucks. And don't go blaming the government about all the crap that we're in. Yung kabulokan ng Phils is ingrained in the very deepest parts of our society. It's not only in government. Its in the way we drive, the way we work, the way we treat others, even in the way we piss, cough and sneeze. I myself am guilty of occasionally not flushing the toilet after use (in public places) or cutting someone off on the road. In my book, this country is a sinking ship with 80 milliion people on it.

The sad part is that most people always think its the government's fault or the masas fault and refuse to recognize their part in adding to the situation that we're in (i.e. squatters say 'dapat bigyan kami ng gov't ng bahay when they don't even pay a single centavo of tax or rich folks who evade taxes then complain about the potholes that their luxo SUVs have to put up with).

Marami naman ayaw sa Pinas e. its just that not everyone is as explicit or vocal as this person (i assume).

Di ko makita yung site.
    if everyone just realizes this... then we'll be a better nation perhaps...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Except for the poor choice of name for her website, she's got a point. Why should we be made to pay more taxes when in fact, it's corrupton that's eating away a huge chunk of our national budget? Yes, our hard earned money that we remit to the government as taxes which inevitably find their way into the pockets of some greedy asshole government official or politician or military officer. Secondly, another reason for the budget deficit is due to the shortfall in the income tax collection, which, in my opinion, is a problem that must be addressed first before any new taxes are imposed. Instead of finding solutions to these problems, the government is instead passing off these problems to us, some half assed quick fix solution don't you think? The truth sometimes hurt, but sometimes it's a good wake up call.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i believe the site was updated as compared with those comments made here dated 2003. based on this latest issues she brought up, its not a hate philippines thing, she doesn't even portray as someone who is pro or anti gma or erap, she is anti corruption and anti stupidity in governance. She has a lot of good points. The question is with all these specified problems, who then has the cojones to make the necessary changes now or in 2007? In the meantime, GMA in all her pure or unpure intentions, is stuck with a bunch of people in legislature who uses their congressional immunity to make dimwits of all of us, and calling it in aid of legislation. We don't need legislation, we have too much laws as it is. We have too many legislators who make their own understanding of the laws that conflict with the opinion of others. What we need are implementors, not legislators. Implementors with balls.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    I think her main problem is that she just complains without doing anything. Did she even mention on her diary that she marched on the street with the rest of the masses having the same idealism like hers? What she does is talk,talk,talk without action. With an attitude like that, she'll never get results.

You might say: "wala na man talaga magawa ang mga magtatag ng strike!" But at least that would actually prove that she truly wants a change and make a difference of her society by lobbying her cause, and not just stay in the house, sit by her study table writing about the serious plague happening in the Philippines. She should join one of those groups who rallies or put a strike to get their point across.

For all you know, her attitude is just the same with the rest of the legislators she is criticizing. PURO SALITA, WALA NAMANG nakikitang mga nagawa!!
    Last edited by cyberdoc95; February 10th, 2005 at 08:18 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95
    I think her main problem is that she just complains without doing anything. Did she even mention on her diary that she marched on the street with the rest of the masses having the same idealism like hers? What she does is talk,talk,talk without action. With an attitude like that, she'll never get results.

You might say: "wala na man talaga magawa ang mga magtatag ng strike!" But at least that would actually prove that she truly wants a change and make a difference of her society by lobbying her cause, and not just stay in the house, sit by her study table writing about the serious plague happening in the Philippines. She should join one of those groups who rallies or put a strike to get their point across.

For all you know, her attitude is just the same with the rest of the legislators she is criticizing. PURO SALITA, WALA NAMANG nakikitang mga nagawa!!
    bullseye!!!

i don't think that she can do that with her "trend setter" job. :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    All I can say is that: " Don't shoot the messenger".
    The thruth is: "We all have the guts to point the problem"
    The problem is: "Very few have the intentions and opportunity to to genuinely solve the problem".

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    d ko ren makita, mga walang magawa!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kakatamad magbasa sa site nya, gus2 ko lng dun pic nya aiii pwede pang shorttime wakekeke

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko na binasa...haba tinatamad ako...pero

i'll **** her for you guys

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ang haba naman nung nasa site niya Basta ako ayaw na ayaw ko sa vat..tama na yung mga vat huwag na dagdagan pa..

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Hate Philippines Website