New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hack the site! mga hackers dito baka meron.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hindi ako anti pinoy but she has a point there

peace

sana magbago na po

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    well..she really got a point there.

sinasabi niya lahat ng totoo about the philippines..parehas lang kame ng observations sa bansa naten..pinag-kaiba lang namen eh gumawa sya ng sarili nyang "i hate the phil website.." hehehehe..

-------------------------------------------------

WHAT I SAY ABOUT:

THE PHIL. ECONOMY
    So much dependent on oil prices. When middle east countries fall, we fall. When they rise, we fall. It's unfair.

DIGICAM TRENDS
    When abused, it may lead to invasion of privacy. But if I am to have one in my cellfone, what the heck!

METEOR GARDEN
    Nope. Although, it's better than the local telenovelas. At least the story doesn't stall, and there are new faces with real talents. Local ones stall for years, using the same stupid plot used again and again and again for ages. Yuck.

POLITICS IN THE PHILIPPINES
    Same deal with local telenovelas.

CLICK
    IHTP! Hall of Famer! This GMA teen-oriented show stinks big time. I simply HATE it. I'm giving em two middle-fingers up for coming up with such a stupid idea. And the casting, AAARGH! No wonder their talent center never gained popularity. This show is the sole reason why I'm always out during Saturday afternoons. I might get infected with the bacteria just by watching em "act."

TRAFFIC IN MANILA
    By-product of over-population in the city, this problem makes life in the Philippines veeery slow. It can be solved by simply teaching bus and jeepney drivers the word DISCIPLINE. Who's brave enough to face frustration?

FOREIGN VS. LOCAL FILMS
    Tell me: Why should I watch local movies. People from the industry say I should support the local industry. So, logic says I'm going to the theatres to support the local filmmakers. So they could make more bold films. So they may use my money to poison minds of more youth. So they can study ways to to come up with more excuses why they produce quality films. So they want me to pay actors who claim they could act, screenplay writers who claim they could write, phony directors who claim they could direct, or gulaman-brained producers who claim they have finally mobilized the industry. Woow. Kapal.

-------------totoo naman diba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I think the point she makes is quite clear. It's not the country she really hates. She just hates the situation our country is in. I'm not sure I disagree with her in that respect. We've got politicians who don't feel accountable to their constituents. Law "enforcers" who are first in line to break the laws. A general population who can't seem to discern who a good leader would be. (well maybe that's because we got a lousy bunch to choose from). and....when was the last time you saw a piece of uplifting news from our newspapers? the tabloids are even worse since all they want to concentrate on is killings and rape cases. It's always blood, gore, and lust. Tabloids do this cos the people buy this type of "entertainment" We seem to be numb to alot of the ills happening to our country that we become lenient to the point of pardoning officials for stealing only "a little" as opposed to a f_cking lot!! I love this country. Was there in Edsa1 and 2 and at that time of my idealistic youth (Edsa1) was in front of the tanks and the armed infantry. I just feel sad cos the few bad apples that we have (ok quite a few) are really dragging our country down. Makes you want to squash them like bugs but, of course, you cant. That's what makes it sad and utterly frustrating.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mali kse ang pagkasabi nung Author. It should have been "I hate the people who runs the Gov't" and not refer to Philippines itself.

minsan nasasabi ko din or noon sinasabi ko na F**k the Philippines but what I meant was F**k the people who are running the Philippine Gov't. I've misinterpreted once, but now I know whats the right phrase to use.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag sign din ako ng guestbook, ayos! :hihihi:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I hate the Philippines daw...bat nasa pinas kaparin, punta ka sa North Pole tahimik dun ....TADO!! :swear: :arghhh: :down: :seeth: :fire: :suka:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe the reason why the Philippines is so ****ed up is because of the politicans.

the people expect them to be an example, but they don't want to be.

the masa look up to the local actors, and what better way to be an influence than to be with the government... BUT they don't have an idea on how to run a country and they all have the same mindset: I have to take care of myself first!

except si JOKER ARROYO, bilib ako diyan. totally opposite siya sa name niya.

also, sa mga presidents, they only have a short term, but their projects to clean up our country requires 10 times their term. how can the good projects succeed if the next president won't continue what the former started?

puro kasi mukha, pride, at ego ang pinapa-iral! hindi nag-iisip! pati mga so-called advisers na ganun lang din ang priorities... sarili lang nang sarili! hindi nila iniisip na kaya sila nasa pwesto DAHIL sa mga TAO, dahil they're expected to "take care" of the people who put them there, and not just take care of themselves.

bwiset!

si Pres. GMA gusto ko nga maka-usap ng face to face. I have a good solution (I think) to the housing problem...

sorry to vent...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    karding is right... i-rephrase na lang nya sana... not the phil itself, but the situations lang sana

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the thing is, it's not what she said in her site, it's the attitude of the bitch! she expects things to be handed to her on a silver platter kum baga. she complains that after 5 years graduation from college "from the best schooll UP", she expected herself to be "there" as her siblings told her when she was still studying. so now since it's been 5 years since she graduated and she is still commuting from quezon city to makati - 1 jeepney ride, 1 bus ride, buti na lang daw di siya na-recognize ng fans nya! "degrading!" dapat daw may car na siya but she is in that "degrading" situation pa! she blames this on the country she lives in!

tama ba yun na i-blame nya ang pinas for her own shortcomings! leche nya ano! read her bio so you will know what i'm talking about here.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Hate Philippines Website