Oct 2002
    ******* sya!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by roydok
    Ang tao nga naman talaga...

http://www.geocities.com/hatephilippines/

:mad: What can you say?
    its more of a site which complains about the ills of our country.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't hate the Phils..
    hate the Gov't and the people who make the Phils. $uCk..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont hate the player, hate the game

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow...i'm so pretty and so smart and so above the rest of you peons that i deserve to be rich and loved and not inconvenienced by the sweaty masses....i deserve to have everything without working for anything and god forbid that i should take public transportation just because i can't afford a car - everybody who actually does work hard (or their parents do) to afford the things they have should just give me their car because it's my divine right.

i hate the philippines because the peasants don't bow down and kiss the ground i walk on, and by the way - i can't be bothered to do anything to solve the things i complain about...it's NOT MY JOB!! people should solve all my problems for me so i can sit in my model's chair drinking champagne with my pinky finger in the air...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yeah..hate the game!! she's some kind of a playa hater if you ask me..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana ginamit na lang niya ang kaalaman nya sa mabuting paraan.
    itong hate philippines niya won't help or do good to our country.
    U.P. pa naman daw siya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't blame her. This country really sucks. And don't go blaming the government about all the crap that we're in. Yung kabulokan ng Phils is ingrained in the very deepest parts of our society. It's not only in government. Its in the way we drive, the way we work, the way we treat others, even in the way we piss, cough and sneeze. I myself am guilty of occasionally not flushing the toilet after use (in public places) or cutting someone off on the road. In my book, this country is a sinking ship with 80 milliion people on it.

The sad part is that most people always think its the government's fault or the masas fault and refuse to recognize their part in adding to the situation that we're in (i.e. squatters say 'dapat bigyan kami ng gov't ng bahay when they don't even pay a single centavo of tax or rich folks who evade taxes then complain about the potholes that their luxo SUVs have to put up with).

Marami naman ayaw sa Pinas e. its just that not everyone is as explicit or vocal as this person (i assume).

Di ko makita yung site.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the truth hurts ika nga...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nadali mo karding.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Hate Philippines Website