New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 53.49%
  • No

34 39.53%
  • Undecided

6 6.98%
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    so were any of these addressed with actual results by Noynoy?

Дa, agreed. glad you mentioned that because you should realize this is a thread about Gibo
    You're asking about Noynoy in a Gibo thread? hey admins, better whip the dear!

That portion you emphasized is an unsolicited advice that you should read before you speak or write. That is why we were given two eyes and to use only one hand while writing. You should read because information is power. So I plead, please read my dear before you write.

Opps by the way, what happened to the justice that you mentioned?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I did say supreme court right?
    Gibo did mention that judicial functions are reserve there.
    phase 1 check
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    ... hehehe kaso di siya tumatakbo eh.

btw, no one's comparing Gapo with the whole of Phils. Err... at least, not me. Just saying that it's a big question mark to have a successful area of responsibility with its leader lacking in the basic leadership traits. That is "like putting a square peg in a round hole."
    Leadership is only as good as the governed who would be willing to follow him. Insisting that your candidate is an effective leader will only matter if he wins the election which is a far cry from what is happening right now. Ergo, he is not an effective leader because the people do not want him to lead them. You're right, he is like a square peg in a round hole.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Erap competent? Yes, he does have competence in so many fields of endeavor, but competencies necessary as president of a republic such as ours, I don't think so. He is a very competent actor (by Philippine standard) maybe competent enough as small town mayor. But unless you find his lamentable 2 year term as President as demonstrative of competence for the highest position in the land, he is obviously not.

We as a nation deserve and require so much more. Don't settle for less or even the least competent (to follow your logic that all are competent) simply because the guy is charming or is of good pedigree. We're not voting for PBB or choosing a show dog.
    a competent person is someone who has went from the most powerful man to the most humiliated man then still manage to emerge as a respectable figure in society.

yan si erap no other leader went thru that ordeal of being arrested, jailed, then acquitted tapos sikat at may poise pa din.

even marcos hindi nya kinaya ang humiliation na dinanas nya after edsaI, kaya that's why namatay kagad siya years later in exile. sobra sa nagdamdam

isipin na lang natin sinabi ni Steve Jobs "I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... It's very character-building." and he said during pre imac iphone days. late 90's ata.

now that's one competitive person. nun naabswelto si Erap, he deserves my respect even though I went to Edsa 2.

for me, yan ang dapat i-measure. not all those flowery world like i will beat corruption etc. etc.

if erap can change his fate from doom to success. imagine if that blessing he can do to the country

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Erap was convicted then pardoned. His candidacy is still being questioned before the Comelec because his pardon is not absolute based on the pardon papers signed by GMA and accepted by Erap.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    a competent person is someone who has went from the most powerful man to the most humiliated man then still manage to emerge as a respectable figure in society.

yan si erap no other leader went thru that ordeal of being arrested, jailed, then acquitted tapos sikat at may poise pa din.

even marcos hindi nya kinaya ang humiliation na dinanas nya after edsaI, kaya that's why namatay kagad siya years later in exile. sobra sa nagdamdam

isipin na lang natin sinabi ni Steve Jobs "I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... It's very character-building." and he said during pre imac iphone days. late 90's ata.

now that's one competitive person. nun naabswelto si Erap, he deserves my respect even though I went to Edsa 2.

for me, yan ang dapat i-measure. not all those flowery world like i will beat corruption etc. etc.

if erap can change his fate from doom to success. imagine if that blessing he can do to the country

Hindi na abswelto si erap. GMA gave him a pardon.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tuwing napapanood ko si Gibo sa mga debate, talagang mapapahanga ka, magaling talaga yung mama..Pero pag naalala ko yung mukha at boses ni Mikee na nagsasabi "why does it always have to be my father" tapos maalala mo yung mukha ni FG, tapos yung ZTE deal, yung fertilizer scam yung hello Garci,yung binabara ni Winnie monsod si Mikee re his SAL ang his house in the US...napapa facepalm talaga ko eh

Kahit sabihing ibang tao siya di mo maiiwasang isiping may koneksiyon parin eh para bang may phobia ka na sa anything that is even remotely connected to these people

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So Mr. Oliver kay Abnoy, Money, Dick or Erap ka?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ngayon ang eleksiyon, mapapa toss coin ako, between idealistic vs realistic.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Leadership is only as good as the governed who would be willing to follow him. Insisting that your candidate is an effective leader will only matter if he wins the election which is a far cry from what is happening right now. Ergo, he is not an effective leader because the people do not want him to lead them. You're right, he is like a square peg in a round hole.
    Your logic is really amazing as well as your reading and comprehension skills, man! Seems like you're deliberately misinterpreting a simple straightforward post using a headache-inducing logic and "putting words on other's mouth" which are often way-off.

No point in attempting to have an intelligent discussion.

So why Gibo?