New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 53.49%
  • No

34 39.53%
  • Undecided

6 6.98%
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Sama-sama tayo sa pag Sulong.

Sulong G1BO.

Godbless to all.
    akala ko ba e... ahem ;)

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    What?!! Erap made sacrifice? If he really made sacrifice for our countrymen, he should have been 6 feet underground. Rizal offered himself as the sacrifice because he did not want to recant on the writings he made against the church. Ninoy offered his life for the freedom of his countrymen. Please let us give our heroes the dignity they deserve and please do not equate the house arrest of Erap as sacrifice because there is nothing sacrificial to the commission of plunder. At least Gibo is humble enough to admit that he himself cannot be compared to heroes of this republic.
    eh pano nga ba napunta sa sacrifice. i said erap achieved what both heroes never achieved. he survived and lived another day to fight for what he believes in. and this is happening as we speak.

di'ba katataka 'to. it's a first in Phil. History.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    pampalamig

ang ganda sobra ng asawa hehe may pagnanasa

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    eh pano nga ba napunta sa sacrifice. i said erap achieved what both heroes never achieved. he survived and lived another day to fight for what he believes in. and this is happening as we speak.

di'ba katataka 'to. it's a first in Phil. History.
    Mukha yatang ibang klaseng history book nababasa mo. Describing erap as hero is an oxymoron, it doesn't fit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ehem, back to gibo

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Easy ka lang kasi Tabu, masyado kang mainit kay ka nababanatan Ang mga tsikoteers hindi nadadaan sa brusko moves

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Mukha yatang ibang klaseng history book nababasa mo. Describing erap as hero is an oxymoron, it doesn't fit.
    he may not be a hero to you. tell that to the millions of masses who are still loyal to him. to deny them their right to make him their hero is a bit arrogant if not imposing, don't u think?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    easy lang, napa serious mode na tuloy si OB

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Easy ka lang kasi Tabu, masyado kang mainit kay ka nababanatan Ang mga tsikoteers hindi nadadaan sa brusko moves

Nandito na pala roller coaster. Nakakahilo pero MASAYA!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    he may not be a hero to you. tell that to the millions of masses who are still loyal to him. to deny them their right to make him their hero is a bit arrogant if not imposing, don't u think?
    Still, it doesn't make him a hero to me and I'm not denying them whatever they make of him. Loyalty is very much different from hero worship. One can be loyal for a lot of reason but being a hero is on a different level. I would agree with Gibo that he cannot imitate any of the heroes that we have, not even Erap if you insist.

So why Gibo?