New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 208 of 355 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3547
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,589
    #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

    ang galing

    leaving this out




    remind me nalang pag nagkaroon na tayo ng gobyerno kasing competent ng Taiwan
    It may take a longer time.

    Our so called “resiliency” is a double edged sword.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #2072
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

    ang galing

    leaving this out




    remind me nalang pag nagkaroon na tayo ng gobyerno kasing competent ng Taiwan
    To answer your point, had a delawan been elected president, POGO and Chin wouldn't be able to put up illegal operations here, hence minimizing the spread of C19 like what Vietnam did.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,816
    #2073
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    "if du30 wasn't president, would another admin have performed better?

    similar to Taiwan kaya ang response?

    i doubt it"

    Yup, you are objective. No political bias.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

    i pointed out the faults of the admin which du30 diehards aren't capable of

    dami ko sinabi yan lang nakita mo?

    and that's your only argument to my posts?

    haha

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i pointed out the faults of the admin which du30 diehards aren't capable of

    dami ko sinabi yan lang nakita mo?

    and that's your only argument to my posts?

    haha
    So are you admitting that you are an objective DDS?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,816
    #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    To answer your point, had a delawan been elected president, POGO and Chin wouldn't be able to put up illegal operations here, hence minimizing the spread of C19 like what Vietnam did.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    this is gonna blow your mind

    Philippines' First Reported SARS-CoV-2 Genome Sequence Came From Europe or Oceania, Not China
    The Philippines’ first reported SARS-CoV-2 (virus that causes the COVID-19 disease) genome sequence has been added to the global, open-source project tracking the trail of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nextstrain—and according to the data, this specific genome sequence did not come from China.

    Based on its phylogeny according to Nextrain, the sole Philippines genome sequence belongs to a parent clade or group that is 71 percent from Oceania and 29 percent from Europe. In layman’s terms, that means that the strain most likely came from Australia or Europe, not directly from China.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,816
    #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    So are you admitting that you are an objective DDS?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

    looks like i'm talking to a 5 year old here

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    looks like i'm talking to a 5 year old here
    Why so serious my friend

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #2078
    Right. So the first 2 cases from Wuhan were not Chinese. I got you.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,816
    #2079
    Dr. Edsel Salvana

    1st imports were from wuhan

    2nd introduction virus came from India (which came from Australia which came from China)

    Dr. Salvana: "umikot muna"

    Last edited by uls; June 4th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,219
    #2080
    One thing i know for sure is that this veerus first manifested in humans in Wuhan.

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk