New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 209 of 356 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3553
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #2081
    ^^^

    Lol! So Uls you conveniently left out the 2 or 3 cases from Wuhan and focused on the 12 local transmission which came from India <-- Austalia <-- China?

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2082
    so if you banned all flights from China early on and you didn't ban flights from other countries

    makakapasok parin ang virus

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Dr. Edsel Salvana

    1st imports were from wuhan

    2nd introduction virus came from India (which came from Australia which came from China)

    Dr. Salvana: "umikot muna"

    are these two, the source of the epidemic that has since spread like wildfire in the country?
    or, na-una lang sila, at sinundan pa ng maraming iba?

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so if you banned all flights from China early on and you didn't ban flights from other countries

    makakapasok parin ang virus
    We are not talking about totally preventing the spread of the virus. The issue at hand is how the government handled the pandemic and how it impacted the economy.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ^^^

    Lol! So Uls you conveniently left out the 2 or 3 cases from Wuhan and focused on the 12 local transmission which came from India <-- Austalia <-- China?

    your point was if another admin was in charge, there wouldn't be POGOs and chinamen to spread the virus here

    i posted the article to point out that even if you blocked the entry of chinamen, people from other countries would have brought the virus here

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    are these two, the source of the epidemic that has since spread like wildfire in the country?
    or, na-una lang sila, at sinundan pa ng maraming iba?
    Salvana tried to deflect the issue by stating that it did not come from China but from India who first got it from a traveler from Australia who may have travelled or exposed to the Wuhan virus. See the pattern doc?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    your point was if another admin was in charge, there wouldn't be POGOs and chinamen to spread the virus here

    i posted the article to point out that even if you blocked the entry of chinamen, people from other countries would have brought the virus here
    Irrelevant. The problem is how your president mismanaged the containment.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    We are not talking about totally preventing the spread of the virus. The issue at hand is how the government handled the pandemic and how it impacted the economy.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    oh wow so NOW SUDDENLY you wanna talk about the economy when you're the one who posted this:

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    To answer your point, had a delawan been elected president, POGO and Chin wouldn't be able to put up illegal operations here, hence minimizing the spread of C19 like what Vietnam did.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk


    and posted childish stuff like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    "if du30 wasn't president, would another admin have performed better?

    similar to Taiwan kaya ang response?

    i doubt it"

    Yup, you are objective. No political bias.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    So are you admitting that you are an objective DDS?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

    i'm the one who wants to talk about the economy naghihintay ako ng argument niyo against gov't borrowing and spending

    tinatanong ko kayo ano ang gusto niyo

    since ayaw niyo ung pag uutang ng gobyerno at pagbigay ng pera sa mamamayan para may pang gastos habang walang trabaho

    sabihin niyo -- ano ba dapat ginawa ng gobyerno noong lockdown

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Salvana tried to deflect the issue by stating that it did not come from China but from India who first got it from a traveler from Australia who may have travelled or exposed to the Wuhan virus. See the pattern doc?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    i'm afraid i don't.
    kindly explain.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2090
    dami ko sinabi sa page 207 wala pa sumasagot

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk