New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    As of now I'd vote for MR for the simple reason that he's the least disastrous for the country if elected the President.

Cons: He's a wimp; can't show any substantial accomplishment.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    To the mods, how could we have a healthy discussion on this thread kung may mga ganitong comments?
    It's still healthy coz it's OB... cowboy naman yan si OB

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You're asking me and I just replied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh really how come you pointed at me? Where in my posts had I mentioned im galit kay mar dahil mayaman siya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    People has the notion that's he's a wimpy boy and indecisive but I think that's because he's not he President. He doesn't have the last say but I beloved once he's the president he can act and decide swiftly

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    It's still healthy coz it's OB... cowboy naman yan si OB
    Mods, bawal pikon pakisabi rin kaya nga meron emoticon sa dulo. Parang bago Lang dito si wowowee boom-tarat-tarat [emoji16]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    +1
    and i'd like to add, in government procurement, agencies do not have the privilege to choose a specific brand among several bidders because reference to brands is NOT allowed. in general, without going into specifics, we go by the specs, the ABC, and the LCB.
    out of topic, but...
    i find this government policy of not prefering certain brands, illogical.
    it's common knowledge that some brands are superior to others. so why don't we put this to good use, when it comes to buying?

choose the lowest bidder? does that not somehow equate to, choosing the inferior over the superior?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    out of topic, but...
    i find this government policy of not prefering certain brands, illogical.
    it's common knowledge that some brands are superior to others. so why don't we put this to good use, when it comes to buying?

choose the lowest bidder? does that not somehow equate to, choosing the inferior over the superior?
    Procurement law siguro yan. Hinde pwede sabihin yun brand but you can fix the requirements to fit a preferred and favored brand.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    He was secretary of various departments. No legacy to show eh. Wala rin, TBH.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    He was secretary of various departments. No legacy to show eh. Wala rin, TBH.
    Iba pa rin pag president. You have the last say. I think diyan siya nagkakaproblema., out of respect to Pnoy. That's what I think. Tapos meron pa si Ochoa.

But according to ERAP one of the best performing secretary under his administration and was actually carried over to GMA's.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Iba pa rin pag president. You have the last say. I think diyan siya nagkakaproblema., out of respect to Pnoy. That's what I think. Tapos meron pa si Ochoa.

But according to ERAP one of the best performing secretary under his administration and was actually carried over to GMA's.

Singson of DPWH is doing a great job. Robredo was really one of the best SILGs. Abad at DBM and when he was at DAR introduced some key critical reforms (DAP notwithstanding).

I'm talking about leadership here, not only management. He could've shown his leadership in these departments as he held sufficient power and has the backing of Pnoy. Pero meh lang talaga.

The Yolanda critique at times are unfair but there are truth to some of them. He wasn't able to handle well stress under great pressure.

He's just not inspiring enough.

Again, I'm voting for him not because I believe him but simply because I think he's the least disastrous for the country.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast