New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    why or why not we should go for mar roxas in 2016?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    +1 Economist

SME Magna Carta

He has filed Senate Bill No. 108 (Magna Carta for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) to strengthen Republic Act No. 6977, the Magna Carta for Small Enterprises. The focus of the amendments of this bill focuses on three points: guidelines, institutional support and organizational support. Guidelines refer to the specific asset size definition, appropriating a definite and regular amount for the Small and Medium Enterprise Development (SMED) Council and increase in the mandatory allocation to lending activities. Institutional support comprises additional government agencies to coordinate SME efforts and formalization of the SME Development Plan. Lastly, organizational support to intensify the powers and increase capitalization of the Small Business and Guarantee Finance Corporation to complement the growing demands for financing. Other features of the bill include formalizing the celebration of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Week and recognition of outstanding MSMEs.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why? Mar Roxas

why not? Korina right or wrong, people's perception of Korina Sanchez as first lady is dragging MR down. pero i admire MR for his answer when this was brought up.

he is also seen as an elitist by the masa, angkan ng mga Araneta at Roxas. he is also reportedly some kind of a spoiled brat off camera. the "Mr. Palenke" image is gone and has been replaced by an insensitive technocrat image, thanks in no small part to the many times glaring insensitivity of his boss Pnoy.

politicking during yolanda relief operations, especially in Leyte. big mistake. the Romualdezes, be they your sworn political enemy, are the legit elected local officials and he should have dealt with them in a more stately manner. this mistake scared many local government officials.

But, since this election is an exercise of choosing the least evil, he is the better qualified bet. No other bet, sans Mirriam, can equal his qualifications.

Mirriam can beat him if she has the machinery to campaign but she does not. and of course masaya ang VP pag si Mirriam naging pres. nobody really recovers from stage 4 cancer.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Most prepared, most qualified to be the President. Education, experience in government, incorruptible, would be better than his friend Noynoy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Midyo duda ako kay Mar Roxas.
    Like yung pulis car na KIA. 1M ang price.. pinag mamalaki niya na naka discount pa daw...
    Ganun din yung parang off road na auto na from INDIA. Na hindi naman kilala sa pinas.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    My vote is for Mar to lose..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbootz View Post
    My vote is for Mar to lose..
    why not Mar? please cite your reasons

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    why not Mar? please cite your reasons
    My vote is for Mar to lose.. meaning I'm voting for Mar unless I found a better candidate..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Midyo duda ako kay Mar Roxas.
    Like yung pulis car na KIA. 1M ang price.. pinag mamalaki niya na naka discount pa daw...
    Ganun din yung parang off road na auto na from INDIA. Na hindi naman kilala sa pinas.
    The insights from this article of James Deakin might help.

Breaking down the costs of the �grossly overpriced� PNP jeeps | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports

For me, the real judge to whether this deal is worth the price or not, will be the service life of the vehicles as they are used and abused. They were supposedly spec'd up as the usual run-of-the mill patrol vehicles rarely last long enough to reach full depreciation value.
    Last edited by vinj; December 16th, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Under achiever and credit grabber.

]

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast