New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Eh bakit kasi galit kayo na mayaman siya? Eh totoo naman eh. Mukhang maraming inggit hinde naman niya kasalanang maging Araneta-Roxas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sinu sino rito galit kay Roxas dahil mayaman sya?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    +1
    and i'd like to add, in government procurement, agencies do not have the privilege to choose a specific brand among several bidders because reference to brands is NOT allowed. in general, without going into specifics, we go by the specs, the ABC, and the LCB.
    Hehe... from my days in purchasing, I can say it's possible to pre-arrange a bidding by asking for specific items that no one else will have... like "The unit must possess a super-turbo encabulator, and a Mister Fusion accessory dock"... but in this case, it would be impossible. There are no proprietary software/hardware items on the Enforcer or KC that you can use to exclude competing hardware. The only way to rig the bid would be to write the hp/Nm/cargo capacity/etcetera requirements precisely to exclude certain competitors who don't meet those, but in the end, other "cheap" brands like Foton will still be able to field competitive bids.

For everyone else, or those who've never bid for the government, sample of PNP bid documents:

http://pnp.gov.ph/portal/images/bidd...20document.pdf

I can see ways in which this could be improved.

For example, the acceleration tests seem pretty lackluster. The braking tests, on the other hand, are pretty strict. Though I would change it from a single test to a five-stop test. After the fifth stop (no rest period), the brakes must still hit the required braking distance.

But none of this screams of ultra-specific and selective requirement writing.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    Si Roxas kasi Araneta Center
    Si Binay Ayala Center

Ngaun, tanung Nyo sarili where would you rather go on weekends Makati O Cubao

Sabay sila mall commercial since 70s. Napaunlad ba Nila Cubao. Who goes to Alimall

Dyan pa Lang masukat mo na Kung uunlad ang bansa sa leadership . Why can't they do it on their own turf. At least Duterte is well-loved in Davao and Binay is well loved by the republic of Makati

Tanung kayo busibessmen na nag-open sa cubao, lahat galit dyan. Puro promise 21st century mall daw, clean environment
    Yun pala taas lang ng taas ng rent to justify

Ask any Fil-Chinese bizmen, they avoid Cubao like the plague coz of there somewhat deceitful practices

Tapos gawin Nyo pa President yan, kayo na Lang. Magaling silA sa collection, kaya malamang Taraas lalo tax nyo sa term nya, pero look at Cubao, did it improve in terms of facilities.

Think folks ..

---

Sa Farmers Plaza Market Nya nakuha yun Mr Palengke na slogan. Kaya expect more palengke, and jeepneys and tricycles in the future. That's the reverse of progress

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ikaw saka si OB [emoji12]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hehe... from my days in purchasing, I can say it's possible to pre-arrange a bidding by asking for specific items that no one else will have... like "The unit must possess a super-turbo encabulator, and a Mister Fusion accessory dock"... but in this case, it would be impossible. There are no proprietary software/hardware items on the Enforcer or KC that you can use to exclude competing hardware. The only way to rig the bid would be to write the hp/Nm/cargo capacity/etcetera requirements precisely to exclude certain competitors who don't meet those, but in the end, other "cheap" brands like Foton will still be able to field competitive bids.

For everyone else, or those who've never bid for the government, sample of PNP bid documents:

http://pnp.gov.ph/portal/images/bidd...20document.pdf

I can see ways in which this could be improved.

For example, the acceleration tests seem pretty lackluster. The braking tests, on the other hand, are pretty strict. Though I would change it from a single test to a five-stop test. After the fifth stop (no rest period), the brakes must still hit the required braking distance.

But none of this screams of ultra-specific and selective requirement writing.
    i was a former member of a BAC before. first LGU then a national gov't agency. the way i look at it, our procurement process isn't foolproof. everything isn't. ☺

BTT

manuel araneta roxas has been eyeing the presidency since his day one in the government. he has the bloodline, the education, and the experience, but he hasn't the connection with the majority of our people. that in itself is an enigma.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mar clearly has a PR problem. Noynoy was popular and so was Erap but look at them now. The elections is also an opportunity to educate the people. Regardless of popularity.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Between roxas & binay, which is most likely sila lang 2 ang matitira kung ma-DQ si GP & Duterte, kay Roxas ako.

Si miriam? Di nga makalakad nang walang umaalalay e.....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ikaw saka si OB [emoji12]

To the mods, how could we have a healthy discussion on this thread kung may mga ganitong comments?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Taka ako sa inyo ayaw myo Kay Binay. Business is good when we have corrupt leaders. Leaders should be corruptible to function sa lahat ng sectors ng society.

There are 2 kinds of people : the good and the bad. You cannot say eradicate the bad coz that will never happen we are all I this together

What we need is a leader who can balance between the good and bad. To find that middle ground

Magbasa nga kayo ng leadership . Idealists leaders are more dangerous coz all they want is purge, delete , eradicate what is not ideal ..

----

Always remember that we are a put in here as a test to get ready for the next life.

The good can become bad, and the bad can return good. That's how you test you soul

This is not a perfect world and we are not allowed to live here to judge on others, we are all here for a test

Magbasa na din kayo ng Purpose driven life while you're at it

Nothing's perfect and nothing can ever be perfected - the only thing that matters is the change

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To the mods, how could we have a healthy discussion on this thread kung may mga ganitong comments?
    You're asking me and I just replied.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast