New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gordon and Bayani will be the Dark Horse of the 2010 election.
    Its a solid tandem that is hard to take for granted.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    First, that we must be RESPONSIBLE for ourselves, for our fellow Filipinos, and for our country. We must change our attitudes, and transform ourselves to become horizon-chasers with duty, dignity, and determination;

Bakit? Hindi RESPONSIBLE ang ordinary Filipino? Self-righteous naman masyado. I remember Gordon as a Mayor in 1995 in an ICT seminar held in Subic. He came in with an ENTOURAGE na parang artista at super haughty pa ang cordon sanitaire. OMG ito ang magiging presidente? WAG NA....

Second, that we can REINVENT GOVERNMENT to faithfully perform its prime duty to serve and protect the people;

REINVENT? Mother statements filled with meaningless candor. The GOVERNMENT is not the ONLY PROBLEM. You have PRIVATE BUSINESSES and INDIVIDUALS supporting an underlying CORRUPT SYSTEM born by culture, greed and lowered morality. Big meaningless words hilig ni Gordon.

Third, that we can fortify LAW AND ORDER through self-discipline, vigilance, and respect for the rule of law ... blah blah;

Third...Fourth...Fifth....MOTHER STATEMENTS from a PURE TRAPO. Tigil na niya ang last minute effort to bring forth his ambitions to power.

Alam na natin lahat na sinabi niyang kailangan ng bayan. Puro ka politika statements. He should issue COMMITMENTS not MOTHER STATEMENTS. Napakakulang niya sa programa. Sabagay he shares the same approach with many of the presidentiables. Pagduldul sa atin that we need a better economy, prioritized education, more jobs, blah blah......TRAPO......

GORDON? Wag na lang. We can have a better candidate than this one.

As for Bayani, why did he abandon DPWH when he was assigned there before.....Kasi HINDI NIYA KAYA.....he said so. Kung hindi niya kaya linisin at ayusin ang DPWH, how much more buong Pilipinas as VP?

As Celeste Legaspi's classic song said (para sa matanda na nakakaintindi pa ng double meanings....

"Matayog ang lipad ng sarangola ni Pepe. Matayog ang pangarap ng Matandang bingi..."

Beware of men who listens to just himself. Strong willed din si Marcos nuon.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Basta either Teodoro or Gordon.... Walang talo dyan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sir OldSchoolHack,
    With all due respect. Who do you think is fit to be our next president?
    Who was the president you voted last 2004 election?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; December 5th, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teodoro? Glib talker but what does he have to show for as accomplishment? Sorry but I'm still cautious of this guy.

Noynoy Aquino? Sorry Tita Cory but your son has yet to show some real stuff to be impressive and I'm not voting for him just so he is the son of Ninoy and Cory. He was a Senator for so many years and what does he have to show that benefited a lot of Filipinos?

Villar? Far from convinced with his motives. He seems to be treating the presidency as a business. He is heavily investing in his info campaign and it worries me where will he get his "return on profit".

Only Gordon and Fernando have the results to show.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Teodoro? Glib talker but what does he have to show for as accomplishment? Sorry but I'm still cautious of this guy.
    > yes I know he is a topnotcher, but c'mon isnt that scary pa lalo na madami kang alam... it may be another Martial Law
    > please try to run as a Senator at first and prove to us what you've got.

Noynoy Aquino? Sorry Tita Cory but your son has yet to show some real stuff to be impressive and I'm not voting for him just so he is the son of Ninoy and Cory. He was a Senator for so many years and what does he have to show that benefited a lot of Filipinos?
    > hhhmmmm for me, he is too young for the post of President; not in his age per se, but more with political aspects and concerns

Villar? Far from convinced with his motives. He seems to be treating the presidency as a business. He is heavily investing in his info campaign and it worries me where will he get his "return on profit".
    > scary! he might protect his investment for the greater good of his family not for the greater good of his country. then in the long run, he might say, that's business.

Only Gordon and Fernando have the results to show.
    > Only Richard Gordon have the results to show (for me). He have done so many things that may increase our Countries investment and revenue. If he was able to show up some improvement in some local areas, and so, there is a possibility that he can improve our Country.
    > Bayani, I think he needs to run for Senator at first, yes he did so many things in MMDA and Marikina, it's not that enough, yet. What is his short-term and long-term plans for our country?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Sir OldSchoolHack,
    With all due respect. Who do you think is fit to be our next president?
    Who was the president you voted last 2004 election?
    I did and will vote based on my conscience.

Lets put it this way, I never was in the People Power which brought Arroyo to power. Bolera siya nuong VP pa lang siya and that has not changed. So now I am not burdened with saying sorry to future generations. I'm sure maraming nandun hiyang hiya now. What lies they tell their children.

People who want to be president should present more solid programs on what to do. Hindi mother statements. Sawa na tayo sa blind promises.

Everyone still has a few more months to decide who they will vote. So do I.
    Who should be president? That's up to the candidates to prove to us the voters not the other way around.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Well said!
    Dati Villar ako pero naisip ko wala pa talagang nagagawa ito to improve our country even as a congressman, senator and senate president.
    As the elections come nearer baka may candidate na magpapakita ng tunay na plano tungo sa pagbabago.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    I did and will vote based on my conscience.
    Why don't you tell us kung sino yung binoto mo? FPJ ba? Wag ka na mahiya, consience mo nag-sabi niyan, panindigan mo.

Lets put it this way, I never was in the People Power which brought Arroyo to power. Bolera siya nuong VP pa lang siya and that has not changed. So now I am not burdened with saying sorry to future generations.
    So you are saying that if Erap is our president, our country would be better?

I'm sure maraming nandun hiyang hiya now. What lies they tell their children.
    kiddo, ang purpose ng Edsa 2 is to oust Erap not TO put GMA in power, the constitutiion DID. So idol mo ba si Erap?

People who want to be president should present more solid programs on what to do. Hindi mother statements. Sawa na tayo sa blind promises.
    you're right sawa na tayo sa blind promises and we want proven records.

Everyone still has a few more months to decide who they will vote. So do I.
    Who should be president? That's up to the candidates to prove to us the voters not the other way around.
    Galit ka lang kay Gordon, that's it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have to admit si GMA ang binoto ko kasi takot ako manalo si FPJ.
    From action movies to president mukhang disaster ang mangyayari.
    Sir OldSchoolHack, please give JeffH the answer he request para maging totoo at credible ang earlier statements ninyo.
    I know you voted kasi you sound like a responsible citizen.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Gordon will!