New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'm currently for Gordon. He's the one who pushed and literally fought for the automation of the 2010 elections, when others were delaying it. I partially recall a Senate hearing when Gordon was expressing his disgust of other Senators delaying the automation, saying someting like: "Ano? Balik lang ba sa dating may nagkakadayaan sa eleksyon?!" Tameme yung mga ibang senador.

Siya rin yung may integridad na hindi gumastos ng pera ng bayan para lang sa infomercial. A trapo would have used some funds to make some sort of infomercial for Red Cross with his face and name there, but not Gordon. In fact siya pa yung bumabatikos sa mga gumastos ng pera ng bayan for infomercials nila:

Like: Gilbert Teodoro's "NDCC infomercial"
    or Noli's "Pag-ibig infomercial"

Will still be open to both pro and con feedback about Gordon, but at the moment he seems to be our top choice.
    Last edited by Autobeat; October 15th, 2009 at 03:10 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Richard Gordon - Bayani Fernando tandem!

This is my dream team

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=63

They both have track records to speak of honest to goodness implementors. With no hesitation, I'll vote for both of them and will campaign for them.

I really don't care if these two are not topping surveys. I'm voting based on their track record, ethics and qualifications. Whether they win or lose, I can proudly say I voted for the best some years later.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    I'm currently for Gordon. He's the one who pushed and literally fought for the automation of the 2010 elections, when others were delaying it. I partially recall a Senate hearing when Gordon was expressing his disgust of other Senators delaying the automation, saying someting like: "Ano? Balik lang ba sa dating may nagkakadayaan sa eleksyon?!" Tameme yung mga ibang senador.

Wasn't that other good senator si "Chiz"?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ok sya sakin pero wag naman sana kawawa ang AFP pag nanalo sya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    at least NOW i have someone to VOTE for PRESIDENT of our COUNTRY that is really worth it...

my only question is: why only now file for candidacy? anyway its better late than never... he still has 5 months anyway...

may all Filipino people's, vote the right person and to always think of their children's future and for the greater good of his country, not a candidate who is thinking the greater good of his family and the greater good of his financial wealth..

VOTE WISELY...

to know some info about: Richard Gordon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard...8politician%29

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    bad news for gibo .. they are more of "galing and talino" tandem than the gibo-edu team .. might be a surprise second the way miriam was ..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ganada sana tandem na Tedoro - Gordon

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Ganada sana tandem na Tedoro - Gordon
    Pareho kasing panot kaya siguro di nag-work

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Richard Gordon's Manifesto

http://www.dickgordon2010.com/index....d=60&Itemid=61

First, that we must be RESPONSIBLE for ourselves, for our fellow Filipinos, and for our country. We must change our attitudes, and transform ourselves to become horizon-chasers with duty, dignity, and determination;

Second, that we can REINVENT GOVERNMENT to faithfully perform its prime duty to serve and protect the people;

Third, that we can fortify LAW AND ORDER through self-discipline, vigilance, and respect for the rule of law;

Fourth, that we can build a STRONG AND GROWING ECONOMY if we all work, save, and invest in order to prosper;

Fifth, that we must prioritize EDUCATION as the key to national development to compete and lead in the new global economy;

Sixth, that we must provide adequate access to HEALTH CARE for all our people, especially the needy;

Seventh, that we must create JOBS for our people, so that they will not need to seek their fortunes abroad, but rather devote their talents directly to their country and their families;

Eighth, that we must assist our people in securing decent HOMES to live in and LAND to work and build on, so they can be dignified and productive citizens;

Ninth, that we must strengthen and reinforce the FAMILY as the foundation of our nation to develop proper values and virtues in individuals and build solid character; and

Tenth, that we must protect and preserve the ENVIRONMENT for our posterity. We must have the Vision grounded on Values and empowered by Volunteerism to achieve Victory. These are the ideals upon which we lay the foundation of our movement for change. We are the instruments of a movement dedicated to transform the Philippines into aBagumbayan, a new Philippines.

We invite every patriotic Filipino to join us in this shared struggle. Let us embark together on this grand mission to reclaim, rebuild, and reconsecrate what Rizal— 111 years ago today—bid farewell to as “our Eden lost,” but which remains our birthright and our redemption: Bagumbayan.

Where our heroes have fallen, there shall we rise, reborn.

RICHARD "Dick" Gordon

This man is not all cheap talk. What he talked about here is something that happened in Gapo and SBMA.

Who among the other Presidential wanna be actually have some proof to what they are talking about?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCamote View Post

This man is not all cheap talk. What he talked about here is something that happened in Gapo and SBMA.

Who among the other Presidential wanna be actually have some proof to what they are talking about?
    i second to that....

as what I said on the other thread... popularity is not really a boost to be elected, but that's what some filipino people is looking at kung sino ang sikat yun ang iboboto ko - hoping that this wont happen on this coming election... may they also think of who will be a candidate to vote for that thinks and would act for the greater good of his country and fellowmen...

SHOW us what you got!

its not just gapo and SBMA, but when Gordon was DOT Secretary, the tourism had a great and increased their expected nos. of tourist/year - increase revenue and investment for our country...

that's what SHOWING what he got...

if he can do it in a particular department or province (subic/gapo), so he can also prove it Nationwide (in the Philippines)...

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Gordon will!