New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 16 of 585 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    215
    #151
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    flyer of the local spec Mitsubishi Mirage in time for the PIMS... advance information.

    http://mmpc.ph/promos/pims-mirage.pdf
    Thanks for this.

    Hoping niky can get inside this baby and post a detailed review of this car

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    242
    #152
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    flyer of the local spec Mitsubishi Mirage in time for the PIMS... advance information.

    http://mmpc.ph/promos/pims-mirage.pdf
    If the price range from base model to TOTL is around 500-600K, this will definitely get a big chunk of the market share of the eon, spark, celerio, picanto. It looks bigger than its competitors and the 1.2 engine is a big plus considering it only weighs about 820 kg. The TOTL variant seems to be fully loaded already for a budget car. Mitsu could have done a better job on the exterior design though.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    81
    #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    It seems the basic GLX model will be priced P495,000

    I saw it in this All-new Mitsubishi MIRAGE promo site of Mistubishi Phils.

    Look at number 7 under ELECTRONIC RAFFLE HEading which says:

    "7. Winner will get one (1) Brand New Mitsubishi Mirage GLX M/T at P495,000.00"

    So if you reserve/pre-order a unit today. That will be 495K less 25K (part of 40K exclusive promo) plus 15K worth of free genuine accessories.

    Not a bad deal in my opinion.

    Now tell me, Eon at 438K or Mirage at 495K?

    all details above is correct

    fresh from the manila intl auto show world trade center

    GLX MT -498K / AT -548K
    GLS MT -588k / AT -638k

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #154
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestTruth View Post
    all details above is correct

    fresh from the manila intl auto show world trade center

    GLX MT -498K / AT -548K
    GLS MT -588k / AT -638k
    wow. lagot na ang mga competitors. knowing mitsu na may mga discount pa siguro yan. atleast 10k

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #155
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestTruth View Post
    all details above is correct

    fresh from the manila intl auto show world trade center

    GLX MT -498K / AT -548K
    GLS MT -588k / AT -638k
    great!!! did you got a Mirage T-Shirt?

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    151
    #156
    Tagal ng December!!!!

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    151
    #157
    Teka, how much to reserve?

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #158
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Teka, how much to reserve?
    nabasa ko 10k ata. not that sure

  9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    452
    #159
    Was at the launching of Mirage kanina at PIMS.
    To be honest, first impression is that the car feels cheap than say, a Picanto in terms of interior plastics, door handles (especially), and seats.

    I'm predicting that the 1.2L MIVEC engine will do well in the FC department though.

    Price is okay,
    GLS CVT (top of the line) - 638,000
    Smart-key access and push-button ignition
    Touch screen HU with GPS, and most importantly, Dual SRS airbags

    Naiinis lang ako sa mga tao kanina puro ang sabi "ang liit!" "ang sikip!" "liit ng makina, pang motor!"

    C'mon, kalaban ng i10, Celerio, Picanto yan, hindi ng Jazz at Fiesta. -___-

    But yeah, all in all, the car is nice. I'd pick this over any other mini hatchback in the market today.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by RVRSSG2.0; August 17th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,011
    #160
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Was at the launching of Mirage kanina at PIMS.
    To be honest, first impression is that the car feels cheap than say, a Picanto in terms of interior plastics, door handles (especially), and seats.

    I'm predicting that the 1.2L MIVEC engine will do well in the FC department though.

    Price is okay,
    GLS CVT (top of the line) - 638,000
    Smart-key access and push-button ignition
    Touch screen HU with GPS, and I think that's about it.

    Naiinis lang ako sa mga tao kanina puro ang sabi "ang liit!" "ang sikip!" "liit ng makina, pang motor!"

    C'mon, kalaban ng i10, Celerio, Picanto yan, hindi ng Jazz at Fiesta. -___-


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Roughly the same price as the Picanto 1.2 but this comes with much more goodies.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage