New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 587 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    regarding sa sound, it is worth mentioning na yung GLX - 2 speakers lang while GLS have 4.

and about the GPS/Touch, most if not all electronics are now made in china even Apple product known for its touch system were made in China.
    not branded ones like apple of course. these are generic chinese HUs which were supplied by winterpine po sir. most probably ganun din sa mirage since ganun din sa montero, ASX, adventure, and the Lancer GLX/MX. no offense but it is really the "chinese" quality. maramirami din ang reported defect and replacements reading thru tsikot. In fact, I have one of the winterpine supplied GPS HU on the sorento. the AM did not work from day 1, and recently, the volume (-) button is not functioning anymore. I seldomly use the HU since the sound sucks, nasira pa. the GPS map is inaccurate at some points, I immediately changed the program to GARMIN GPS. if not sa GPS, i would gladly replace the china HU with the OEM Radio/CD for sorento.

I still hope na we will receive the multimedia interface same as the OEM ones dun sa thailand. but probably not because of the PH map support.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Yung sa bluetooth, yan kaya yung pwede iplay yung songs from iphone?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    Yung sa bluetooth, yan kaya yung pwede iplay yung songs from iphone?
    if ever winterpine unit sir, yes you can connect devices and phones via bluetooth. it will play the songs wirelessly and there are controls on the touch screen that lets you play,pause,skip, etc. remotely through the Touchscreen LCD, instead of contolling it through the device/phone.

if bluetooth paired with a phone, you can dial, answer a call through the touchscreen LCD, there is a built in mic on the HU. the other calling party's voice will be sounded on the car's speaker system.
    Last edited by ratchet23; August 24th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    thanks for enlightening us here bro with your first hand experience about the Mitsu GPS. Hope Mitsu improves there quality parts without sacrificing the price. Question po, Does the multimedia system including GPS covered by warranty?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    mga sirs, I converted the hard copy of mirage specs sheet to PDF. anyone interested, just pm me your email address. pasensya na lang sa quality black & white kasi yung original na galing SA ko but still readable.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    thanks for enlightening us here bro with your first hand experience about the Mitsu GPS. Hope Mitsu improves there quality parts without sacrificing the price. Question po, Does the multimedia system including GPS covered by warranty?
    ai di po. 2011 KIA sorento po yung sa amin. no mitsus yet po.hehe. but the GPS HU of the sorento is also supplied by winterpine. it is most likely the same as the ones on the mitsu lineup. AFAIK, dashboard panels lang naiiba. stock kasi yun sa AWD versions ng sorento.

sadly, the HU warranty is different and not included on KIA's 5-year warranty. the HU has only a year warranty from winterpine. and for warranty services, you have to go to their service branch at QC.

for mitsu, you can have the HU repaired at mitsu CASAs ata. i heard a lot of replacements on the early GPS HU units ng montero. OK naman na ata ngayon.

hindi po ito original equipment from mitsubishi. these are only one of those generic HUs we can order online. only supplied and installed locally by a third party shop - winterpine. not sure about the montero though.
    Last edited by ratchet23; August 24th, 2012 at 06:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

^ HU of the new 1.6li Lancer EX MX. as we see, it even has a winterpine warranty sticker on it. quite annoying to see on the dashboard view.hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012

here's the HU of the Mirage display * PIMS. Is this the same brand as above bro?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    Being Japanese I like Mitsu, pero I read na yung previous Colt/mirage daw ay madaling kalawangin. Sa mga bago bang models nila hindi naman siguro ganun ano? madami naman ako nakikitang old Mitsu cars sa roads at maaayos pa naman.
    hindi natin masasabi. yup, madami naman sa roads e. lalo na mga pajero, lacer at L300. basta alaga lang

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    mga sirs, I converted the hard copy of mirage specs sheet to PDF. anyone interested, just pm me your email address. pasensya na lang sa quality black & white kasi yung original na galing SA ko but still readable.
    *Deobulakenyo

email sent bro

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage