New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 237 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    i work for sun cruises, we handle the ferry and the hotel at the island

road to topside, i get to run here everyday when i stayed in the island for 2 weeks, one of the best places to run just dont get caught at sundown hehe

spanish lighthouse

southbeach pier
    Oh, you're also aware that we at Nikon Club went there last week. Thanks for accommodating us ah!

Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Here are the photos.
    First photo (f/32) is the one that has the black dots.
    Second photo (f/5.6) has none.
    I guess it's really dust inside the lens because it appears at f/16 and above, just like what miLes said

Sort of nga na sensor dust yan. Siguro eh panay ang tanggal mo sa lens mo kaya madami kang ganyan. Ingat lang kung plano mo linisan yan ng ikaw lang ah.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Oh, you're also aware that we at Nikon Club went there last week. Thanks for accommodating us ah!

OT:
    Bro. test,- na-meet mo ba ang kanilang tour guide na si Pablito? If yes, how is he doing these days? Magaling iyang mag-tour,- complete with history, personal accounts and humor....

Bro. miles,- is Pablito still connected with Sun Cruises?

11.1K:transform:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *testament11: yes, i was talking to alyssa a month before your event but i only handle vessel operations so i had to transfer her to our marketing. i hope you guys had fun, sa totoo lang i still have alot to shoot on the island, dami ko pang di napupuntahan, not the usual tourist spots anyway. ive kayak around the whole head side and i see alot of potential spots for photography kaso parang di accessible kasi cliff halos buong shore nun

*cvt: yes, actually pablito is still one of our guides kaso he wont be staying long kasi nasa retirement age na siya

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hm come to think of it i havent seen him around lately

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT:
    Bro. test,- na-meet mo ba ang kanilang tour guide na si Pablito? If yes, how is he doing these days? Magaling iyang mag-tour,- complete with history, personal accounts and humor....

Bro. miles,- is Pablito still connected with Sun Cruises?

11.1K:transform:
    Nope. Na-assign that time sa amin is Mr. Armando.

Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    *testament11: yes, i was talking to alyssa a month before your event but i only handle vessel operations so i had to transfer her to our marketing. i hope you guys had fun, sa totoo lang i still have alot to shoot on the island, dami ko pang di napupuntahan, not the usual tourist spots anyway. ive kayak around the whole head side and i see alot of potential spots for photography kaso parang di accessible kasi cliff halos buong shore nun

*cvt: yes, actually pablito is still one of our guides kaso he wont be staying long kasi nasa retirement age na siya
    Yes, we really had fun and the Corregidor hang over lasted for about a week pa. Sa uulitin ah!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Now lets go back to photo sharing...

A praying mantis, with claws down

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The train stop in the middle of nowhere in New Zealand.

At the base of the mountain range.

The gardens behind a restaurant.

Taken with: Canon PowerShot SX210is
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 4th, 2010 at 11:18 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Taken from a helicopter flying over a mountain glacier lake in New Zealand.
    Taken with: Canon Powershot SX210is
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 4th, 2010 at 11:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    my share got it today using a 50mm EF lens

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Free hand shoot wala kasing tri-pod walang pambili na ubos sa MTB hehehehehehe
    Using a kit lens 15-55mm EFS

Last edited by dadz; November 4th, 2010 at 11:04 PM.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !