New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Some landscape shooting at Corregidor. Di ko talaga linya ang mag-shoot ng landscapes, hahaha!!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Uhm, Guys, Since this is a thread for photography, I wanna ask one question. There are some "black dots" that appear on my photos whenever I use the Av and Tv mode only. Does anyone know what are those and what causes them to appear? BTW, I'm using a Canon 550D with 28-135 Standard Zoom IS lens. Thanks!

Regards

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Uhm, Guys, Since this is a thread for photography, I wanna ask one question. There are some "black dots" that appear on my photos whenever I use the Av and Tv mode only. Does anyone know what are those and what causes them to appear? BTW, I'm using a Canon 550D with 28-135 Standard Zoom IS lens. Thanks!

Regards
    Post the photo, we'll try analyze that one...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    But does extension tubes cause vignetting?
    no vignetting on my experience, the images i posted were minimally edited, saturation for the watch and very little cropping for the fly. actually the only thing i noticed when using the kets was i was able to shoot higher shutter speeds making the image underexposed but somehow they still come out right, well for my screen that is. i think the spaces between the kets allow a little light to pass thru

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post

Regards
    might be dust in your sensors, do you use >f16? smaller openings will reveal any dirt or dust in your sensor and lens

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Some landscape shooting at Corregidor. Di ko talaga linya ang mag-shoot ng landscapes, hahaha!!!!
    i work for sun cruises, we handle the ferry and the hotel at the island

road to topside, i get to run here everyday when i stayed in the island for 2 weeks, one of the best places to run just dont get caught at sundown hehe

spanish lighthouse

southbeach pier
    Last edited by miLes; November 1st, 2010 at 09:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ehehehehe

Naka gamit na ako ng D90 at Canon 500D.. IMO mas maganda yung D90.

Nakita ni testy yung shot using Canon 500D.. Gumanda dahil sa subject, diba brader test? :naughty2:

IMO lang naman..
    the canon 500d is not in the same level as d90. 50d katapat ng d90.

i use canon, but i will not jump in the which brand is better bandwagon kasi kanya kanyang advantages yan. the body itself is negligible since anything that canon or nikon comes up with then the other brand is not far behind, susunod din yun. look at the lens lineup, nikor lens are more expensive than canon. i like the exclusivity of canon's white L lenses, no other lens has been more visible in sports and nature photography. malayo palang alam mo nang L lens kasi puti. IQ naman, both brands have the best glass. if you're looking at which brand look at the lens lineup not the body kasi yung body every year maglalabas ng bago but the lens will last you decades

for 35k, get a second hand body muna, daming naguupgrade. invest in the lens

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    double post
    Last edited by miLes; November 1st, 2010 at 10:13 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Post the photo, we'll try analyze that one...
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    might be dust in your sensors, do you use >f16? smaller openings will reveal any dirt or dust in your sensor and lens
    Here are the photos.
    First photo (f/32) is the one that has the black dots.
    Second photo (f/5.6) has none.
    I guess it's really dust inside the lens because it appears at f/16 and above, just like what miLes said

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Post your photos !